Hilltop Holiday Homestay Amidst Hills In Coorg Highlights
- Enjoy the breathtaking view every time you open the window of your room to welcome the sparkling sun rays
- Surrounded by lush green coffee plantations, the homestay offers you to enjoy a quiet hideaway with your family
- Enjoy various exhilarating indoor and outdoor activities and let the good times role
- Relish your taste buds with the mouthwatering Breakfast and Dinner prepared especially for you and your family
- Go for a nature walk and explore the beauty of this majestic city with your dear ones
Hilltop Holiday Homestay Amidst Hills In Coorg Overview
About the Homestay and Nature:
Dreaming to live in a place away from all the hustle and bustle of the city, a place where only peace and calmness exists? Then you're at the right place. This homestay is located in the middle of stunning coffee estate and thick jungles to let the guests enjoy a tranquil stay in the lap of nature. Enjoy sipping a hot cup of tea while the chirping of birds soothe your ears and the brisk air of Coorg fill you with positivity and harmony. The average temperature here ranges from 260C to 300C.
About location and accessibility:
The property is located in Madenadu Village near the Bus Stand Rd. Head southeast on Madikeri Rd to reach the location. You can easily get public or private transportation to reach the location.
About the stay:
Flanked by the lush green forests, the homestay offers the guests to enjoy the splendid views from their rooms. The rooms of the property are well furnished and beautifully decorated with a modern interior to ensure the comfort of the guests. It comprises three types of rooms and every room is loaded with all the necessary amenities that are required for a luxurious stay. The homestay also arranges various exciting indoor and outdoor activities to let you enjoy a memorable time with your family and friends.
About access to common areas:
Enjoy access to a beautiful seating area and enjoy the scenic beauty of nature all around you. Spend a quiet and quality time with your loved ones and cherish your bond.
Savour the delicious breakfast and dinner with your family prepared by the expert locals to make you fall for Coorg's local food.
Plantation Walk: Go for a plantation walk and explore what this majestic city has to offer you.
Campfire: Gaze at the stars or have a chit-chat with your dear ones, do what you feel like as you enjoy the campfire during your stay. The activity might incur additional charges.
Indoor and Outdoor games: Enjoy a wide range of exciting indoor and outdoor games and make splendid memories.
Raindance: Enjoy dancing in the rain with your loved ones and forget all the chaos.
Swimming: Beat the heat by taking a dip in the nearby water stream.
Nearby Tourist Attractions:
Irupu Temple: Located at a distance of 11 km from the property, Irupu temple is a popular temple with a deep historical background.
Iruppu Falls: Visit this freshwater cascade and feel tranquillity all around you. It is located at a distance of 75 km from the property.
Tadiandamol Trekking: Get ready to enjoy the exciting trekking experience in Tadiandamol Trek. It is located at a distance of 44 km from the property.
Due to the pandemic situation safety measures have become a cause of major concern and it has to carry out with utmost importance. The homestay premises will be sanitized before your arrival and all the staff will have their temperature measure and regular sanitization of railings, stairs, etc. There are also sanitization stations. wearing a mask and maintaining social distancing is compulsory.
About the host:
You may encounter situations where you require assistance or service during the stay. The homestay offers the services of experienced and helpful hosts and you can reach out to the help desk for any service or inquiries, you'll receive the help and service with a warm smile.
Couple Cottage: Stay in a Couple Cottage with a minimum of 2 people and a maximum occupancy of 3 people.
No of rooms- 5
Family Cottage: Stay in a Family Cottage with a minimum of 4 people and a maximum occupancy of 5 people.
No of rooms- 5
Dorm Cottage: Stay in a Dorm Cottage with a minimum of 8 people and a maximum occupancy of 15 people.
No of rooms- 1
Check-in: 12:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM
More Details about Hilltop Holiday Homestay Amidst Hills In Coorg
Know Before You Go for Hilltop Holiday Homestay Amidst Hills In Coorg
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- Being near villages, loud music or parties are not appreciated.
- Smoking, drinking alcohol and consumption of drugs is strictly prohibited.
- Children below 5 years of age will not be charged.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
Family Cottage with Breakfast and Dinner
The family cottage room features comfortable beds, a private bathroom, and many other modern amenities to let the guests enjoy a comfortable stay. The rooms can accommodate a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 5 people.
Couple Cottage with Breakfast and Dinner
The room features a comfortable bed, ensuite bathroom, and all the facilities that are needed for a comfortable stay. Enjoy the beautiful view of lush green gardens sitting at the comfort of your room.