Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
The teamwork so hard to make our trip memorable, Every part of the trip was a smooth, stress-free trip as everything was arranged with perfection in te...
Hassle-free in term of everything we had on this trip, The service was truly appreciated... we were guided well the entire trip, we get connected with ...
Trip Location: Seoul
With Thrillophilia’s Exciting South Korea in 9 Days Tour, you and your loved ones can experience this amusing East Asian country in all its glory that has become a global rage for its cuisine, shopping, pop culture and more. And if you are someone who's dreamt of travelling to Seoul, Busan and Jeju Island, this is your chance.
- Day 1 and 2 - Seoul. On the first day of South Korea in 9 Days Package, you will arrive at Incheon Airport in Seoul where you will meet with our representative and get transferred to the hotel for check-in. Later, you will go on a guided city tour of popular attractions like - the pavilions of Changdeok Palace, Insadong Arts and Crafts Market and Namdaemun Traditional Market. At the end of the day, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The next day, you will have breakfast at the hotel before proceeding for a visit to COEX Aquarium. Learn and interact with the marine life, shop at the underground COEX mall with themed zones and much more. In the evening, you will get to join a night Seoul tour in which you will visit bustling streets, witness illuminated sky-scrapers and the overall panorama. Later, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 3 and 4 - Busan. On the fourth day, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and get to the railway station to board the Korean High-speed Bullet train for Busan. After arriving in the city, you will get checked-into a hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Choose to explore the local areas, markets, restaurants and nightlife, after which you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The next day in Busan, you will have breakfast at the hotel and proceed with a day-trip to Oedo Island. This place has been transformed into a botanical garden as part of the Hallyeohaesang National Park.
- All throughout the trip you will go around the landscaped terraces and flowerbeds, catch views from the coastal landscape of the blue seas, and more. By the end of the day, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 - Jeju. On the fifth day of the vacation, you will get checked-out from the hotel after having breakfast and get to Busan Airport for boarding a flight to Jeju. Upon arrival at the Island, you will get transferred to the hotel for check-in. The rest of the day would be for you to spend at your leisure where you can choose to enjoy local sightseeing, a visit to the beach, shopping and more. In the evening, you will get to attend a traditional non-verbal 'Nanta Show' before returning to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The next day in Jeju, you will have breakfast at the hotel and then head out for a city sightseeing tour of places like - O'Sulloc Tea Museum, Teddy Bear Museum, Sangumburi, Yongmeori Coast and more. The evening will be free for you to spend at your leisure. Later, you will come back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The next morning, after having breakfast you will set out for a visit to - Aqua Planet (oceanarium) to see diverse marine life, the penguin’s exhibits etc., the Spirited Garden and the Bonsai Garden. The evening will be free for you to spend at leisure, exploring the nightlife, local restaurants and more. In the end, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On a penultimate day in Jeju, you will have breakfast at the hotel and then enjoy the entire day at leisure. You can choose to make self-planned itineraries for sightseeing, shopping or any other adventure. Later, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On the last day of Exciting South Korea in 9 Days Package, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and get transferred to the airport for your journey back home.
Upon your arrival in Seoul, our representative will greet you and escort you to the pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and have some rest. In the evening, you can head out to explore the royal heritage and important landmarks such as Changdeok Palace, the Insadong Arts and Crafts Market and Namdaemun Traditional Market.
After the tour, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, get ready for the COEX aquarium tour.
This aquarium is one of South Korea’s largest aquariums. It houses 40,000 creatures from over 650 species on display.
The COEX Aquarium showcases 90 exhibition tanks categorized in fourteen "discovery zones", including six themed areas.
Later, you will be taken for a night tour of Seoul and witness the gleaming views of the city from Seoul tower.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a wholesome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the train station to board the Korean High speed Bullet train to Busan.
As you reach, our representative will meet you and will escort you to the pre-booked hotel for your stay.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day leisurely.
In the evening, you can go out to explore nearby places and visit local attractions.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast, embark on a trip to Oedo Island, a botanical garden which is a part of the Hallyeohaesang National Park.
Board a ferry from Busan and witness the scenic views of lush green scenery and flower beds.
Witness the beautiful coastline of the island and the exotic flora of the island.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a hot-piping breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport to board a flight to Jeju.
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at ease.
In the evening, you will be taken for an unique non verbal Nanta show.
After the show, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Jeju.
Enjoy a luscious breakfast in the morning and proceed for the Jeju Island Tour.
This island is famous for its majestic waterfalls, white sand beaches and a dormant volcano , situated on the highest mountain of South Korea.
Today, you will be visiting O'Sulloc Tea museum, Teddy Bear museum, Sangumburi, Yongmeori Coast and a lot more.
After the tour, spend the evening as per your comfort, take a stroll in the markets and relish some Korean delicacies.
As the day ends, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a flavourful breakfast, get ready for a day at Aqua Planet, one of the largest aquariums among east Asian Countries.
Here you will witness more than 5,000 marine creatures and enjoy various attractions such as Marine Science, Kiz Planet and many more.
Proceed to the Penguins exhibit and see them playing freely.
After this experience, visit the Spirited Garden & Bonsai Garden.
Spend the remaining evening exploring the island on your own.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a scrumptious breakfast, feel free to spend this day leisurely. You can relax all day at the hotel or you can head out to explore the city on your own.
Revisit any attractions that you liked the most or you can explore the popular entertainment hubs and famous streets of Jeju.
In the evening, spend some leisure time at the majestic waterfalls and enjoy shopping at the local markets.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your return journey as your trip to South Korea reaches its final destination.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
The teamwork so hard to make our trip memorable, Every part of the trip was a smooth, stress-free trip as everything was arranged with perfection in term of picked-up, dropped-off, and transportation, the team was really fantastic. the destination and the attractions we covered were very well-selected the place has both man-made and natural beauty. We really enjoyed the guided city tour along with an informative guide who shared interesting stories about the place. The day trips and sightseeing were truly amazing, We even planned self-itineraries which we enjoyed the sightseeing, shopping, food tour, nightlife, and get interact with the local people know about their culture and history what such a great privilege... Nice hotels they booked for us with tasty morning breakfast. Really great suggestions totally satisfied with this PRICELESS Experience. No regret and will not hesitate to recommend and book the future trip from Thrillophilia again real soon.
Rated : 5.0
Hassle-free in term of everything we had on this trip, The service was truly appreciated... we were guided well the entire trip, we get connected with the operator easily through WhatsApp and call and they were very quick in helping us, Every excursion was amazing... High-class accommodations, fun activities, on time picked-up, and dropped-off. Excellent trips to COEX Aquarium, Oedo Island with beautiful garden and national park, Jeju sightseeing, beautiful Aqua Planet, Bonsai garden, and so on came with the package and also out of the package couldn't have asked for anything better. Thanks, alot team for this perfect vacation
Rated : 4.0
I used Thrillophilia to helps me plan a trip to South Korea which come out to be the most incredible trip which was far beyond my expectations... The on-ground services were superb, I really loved the sightseeing I had at Jeju, no doubt all the places mentioned in the itinerary was interesting and impressive ones. All-time support I get, great stay with great foods, on-time transfers... Love everything really... I decided to use Thrillophilia again on my next abroad trip...
Rated : 4.0
Lifetime experience!!! It is a great trip, the place is really beautiful which truly worth-seeing, the entire trip was very well-organized and the itinerary they shared with us was very satisfying and the best part was that we get everything per stated in the itinerary. The tour guide was very informative and knowledgable about the place. The hotel, transport, and activities were well-arranged. Amazing time we had there for 9 days which we learn and experience the place like anything.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.