Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
The resort is very nice and I was there the last week only. I planned my trip from Thrillophilia and I got superb discounts for the stay. The package w...
Very beautiful place with nice management and with hardworking staff. The hygiene level is properly maintained here and perfect for every age group as ...
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
The resort is very nice and I was there the last week only. I planned my trip from Thrillophilia and I got superb discounts for the stay. The package was worth the money with the comfort and inclusion that was provided. Smooth experience with the help of Thrillophilia. As for the food, they have a variety of platter and sumptuous food including multi cuisines. This place is very big and have a large swimming pool that has clean water. We had an unforgettable evening day here and recommend this place to you.
Rated : 5.0
Very beautiful place with nice management and with hardworking staff. The hygiene level is properly maintained here and perfect for every age group as well as every type of groups, either with friends or small family or joint family.
Some popular attractions close to the Dukes Retreat Resort are:
- Kune Falls: Located at a distance of 1.2 KM from The Dukes Retreat Khandala, this beautiful waterfall exhibits an eye catching scenery of gushing streams hitting the rocks and creating a pool of bubbles. To reach here, you can easily find local transportation or can take your own vehicles.
- Bhor Ghat: Just a 10 minutes ride of 1.4 KM from The Dukes Retreat Khandala will take you to this beautiful railway path famous for numerous stories related to it. Some say that around 40,000 laborers were appointed here for the construction, out of which 24,000 died while working on the site.
- Visapur Fort: Also known as Visapur Killa, this beautiful fort stands on a high plateau which is covered by a thick plateau of greens. To reach here, you can easily find local transportation services or can take your own vehicle to cover a distance of 19.2 KM Via NH48.
Some special features of The Dukes Retreat Resort include:
- Offering you a chance to soak in the exotic beauty of nature, the resort is settled amidst the most beautiful surroundings.
- From a huge swimming pool to the ayurvedic spa and from comfortable rooms to an in house restaurant, The Dukes Retreat Khandala is loaded with all the luxurious facilities one can think of.
- The resort is located just a few minutes from two major tourist attractions of Khandala - Kune Falls and Bhor Ghat.
- If planning for your big day, the resort will host that too and it has vast lawns and banquets to host your weddings.
Some popular amenities provided at The Dukes Retreat include:
- 24 hours food service
- Smoking and non smoking rooms
- On site parking
- Wheelchairs available
- Swimming Pool
- Khandala executions
- Landscaped gardens
- Childrens play area
- Free WiFi services
- Weekend activities
- Games room/Video games
Some popular amenities available at The Dukes Retreat include:
- Baby cribs(on request)
- Individual thermostat
- Controllable air conditioning system
- Packaged water
- Mini bar
- Herbal toiletries
- Electronic safe
- Tea and coffee maker
- Free WiFi
- 24 hours food service available
- Laundry service
Some fun-filled activities which can be enjoyed at The Dukes Retreat include:
- Special Weekend Activities: The resort hosts numerous fun activities on the weekends which can be enjoyed by anyone who visits there. These activities are not chargeable, thus you can enjoy them as much as you want.
- Yoga: The Dukes Retreat hosts numerous yoga sessions in a day in which you can exercise amidst beautiful surroundings. The classes can be availed at an extra cost but the experience offered is surely worth it.
- Indoor and Outdoor activities: The resort houses numerous entertainment options, including an array of indoor games that can be enjoyed any time of the day. If looking for some thrill, you can indulge in numerous outdoor activities while having a playful time with your friends, families and little ones.
The package only offers a buffet breakfast in which you can enjoy some tasteful delicacies. If you want to enjoy something other than what is offered then you can hop towards the in house restaurants and cafes of The Dukes Retreat Resort Khandala and enjoy numerous finger-licking dishes. From Mughlai to Gujarati, every kind of cuisine is available here and is freshly prepared by experienced chefs.
Yes, The Dukes Retreat Resort Khandala houses a nourishing spa center where you will be offered numerous wellness services. From massages to body masks, all the treatments provided here use natural items like oils and herbs.
These spas are a perfect option to destress and rejuvenate amidst all-natural surroundings. Some famous massages offered here are:
- Swedish massage
- Classic Ayurveda massage
The resort is located in Khandala, thus is well connected with Mumbai and Pune. If traveling by road, you will have to drive for around 2 to 3 hours from Pune to reach The Dukes Retreat Resort.
If traveling from Mumbai, it will take around 2 hours to reach the resort via Lonavala. You can also opt for railways as many trails connect Khandala with Mumbai and Pune.
Yes, the resort has a bar named “High Point Bar” where you can sip some tasteful cocktails. The bar offers a luxurious feel of an english country club in addition to the gorgeous views of the hills. In addition to its drinks, the bar is also famous for serving side snacks like tikkas and kebabs.
Yes, the resort houses a big swimming pool in which you can take a refreshing dip and spend an evening having fun with your loved ones. The surrounding of the pool is covered with numerous sitting areas, thus you can also enjoy sunlight as soon as you come out of the pool.
Yes, the resort offers numerous culturally inspired flavors which can be enjoyed in numerous ways. From in-room dining to a cafe serving lip-smacking snacks and from a bar where you can enjoy tasteful cocktails to a restaurant offering multi cuisine food, The Dukes Retreat Resort in Khandala offers it all. The kitchen here boasts of serving numerous delectable cuisines like Gujarati, Marwari and Mughalai.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.