Cycling and 4wd in Munduk Langki in Bali Highlights
- Embark a thrilling ride on a 4WD Landrover and explore the wilderness of the century-old - Mundak village
- Pedal on the streets of Bali and take a dip at the natural hot spring - all the while you indulge in this 9 hours journey
- Explore the countryside beauty while you set out to spot the crater lake - Lake Tamblingan
Cycling and 4wd in Munduk Langki in Bali Overview
Munduk in Bali is a perfect getaway for all those who want to soak in the beauty of this phenomenal mountain village, while in Bali. Embark this journey on a 4WD Landrover to witness the panoramic views of the countryside, the unique Dragon’s Breath Expedition, and the crater lake - Lake Tamblingan which is decorated with the lush green beauty of the rain forest.
As you also indulge in an eco-friendly ride, pedal through nooks and explore the Buddhist tradition on reaching the Buddhist monasteries.
The tour is incomplete without you stopping to take a dip at the natural hot spring of Banjar. Cycle downhill and enjoy the phenomenal views of the traditional coffee and clove plantations, you can also interact with the locals around to gain useful insights about these plantations. A Balinese lunch is included in the package to make your 9 hours experience even more wonderful.
About the activity:
- Once you are picked up from your hotel, get ready to indulge in this unique journey of the mountain village.
- Get seated on the 4WD Landrover and travel down the lanes of the countryside to visit the Buddhist monastery, Dragon’s Breath Expedition, crater lake, and natural hot spring.
- Ride on the eco-friendly cycles and click some memorable pictures as you witness the local plantations on your way
- A hearty lunch is served during this 9 hours long journey.
- All the equipment is sanitized after every use to maintain hygiene. Social distancing and the use of masks is compulsory during the activity.
More Details about Cycling and 4wd in Munduk Langki in Bali
Know Before You Go for Cycling and 4wd in Munduk Langki in Bali
- Hotel pick-up and drop facility are included.
- A professionally trained instructor will guide you through the activity.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The tour is open to individuals who have attained a minimum age of 5 years.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Guidelines issued by the Bali province are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- The timings of the activity are 07:30 AM to 04:30 PM.
- Lunch is included in the package.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.