Dooars Tour Package Highlights
- Visit second oldest dam build on Jaldhaka river in Bindu and enjoy the serene beauty.
- Dooars is popularly known for its tea gardens, forests and the River Teesta.
- Enjoy The wildlife rich tropical forest, Laying in Himalayan foothills.
- Jaldapara Wildlife Sanctuary comes with an added attraction of Tiger reserve.
- The Drive through The Coronation bridge with beautiful Teesta river on side will make your Heart Skip a beat.
Dooars Tour Package Overview
About the Destination :
A journey through the rolling hill slopes. Dooars offers a huge range of fauna like deer, elephants, one-horned rhinos, guar and reptiles. It is fictitious or nature, fanatics and adventure aspirant. Dooars is known as India's gateway (door) to Bhutan. On the route, you will get a chance to astonishing the beautiful paths of Sevoke Kalamandir and the scenic views through the Coronation Bridge.Suntalekhola derived its name from the native language where the word “Suntaley” stands for “Orange” and “Khola” for “Steam”.
Quick Facts About Dooars Tour Package
Start Point/ End Point : Bagdogra Airport/ NJP Railway Station
Pick-up Timing/ Drop Timing : As per Traveler's Convivence
Route : Lataguri - Khayerbari
Duration : 4 Days & 3 Nights
Tour Type : Private Tour
Customization : As per the requirement
Inclusions of Dooars Tour Package :
- Breakfast on each day
- Toll Charges
- Fuel Charges
- Parking Charges
- Standard accommodation on double/ triple sharing (Can be customized)
- Sedan / SUV/ Tempo Traveller (Depending on group size)
About the Tour
- The drive towards Lataguri itself takes you trough Many Beautiful spots such as Coronation bridge, Sevoke Kalimandir and the Teesta river on side.
- Dooars tour will take you to the natural surroundings of south Khayerbari.The bird population here is an ornithologist's delight.
- Visit the beautiful dam in Bindu which is build on Jaldhaka river is the second oldest dam of India.
- Jaldapara Wildlife Sanctuary, where many rare and endangered species of animals and birds seek shelter.
- One gets a Insight vision of rustic lifestyle of Suntalekhola.
- Dooars is a paranormal land home to many adventure activities studded in lush green nature.
- Explore Khayarbari which home to rescued Animals and one can see rare Animals like cheetah.
Dooars Tour Package Itinerary
Select Package Option
Dooars Tour Package from Kolkata 2021
More Details about Dooars Tour Package
Know Before You Go for Dooars Tour Package
- GST is applicable to the tour cost.
- The price is applicable on at least 2 people.
- Airfare to the starting point of your trip and back is not included in the cost.
- There are dustbins everywhere to throw stuff as the village council is very strict about cleanliness and travelers littering may be fined.
- Avoid roaming during the nights.
- Lunch and dinner are not a part of this tour.
- The traveler will have to take care of their international airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc or any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’ is to be considered an exclusion of the deal.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc. will not be accommodated in the cost.
- No bill will be reimbursed against any missed service/facility.
- Price will vary according to the no. of people.
- Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
- The tour takes place through an Eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
Things To Carry for Dooars Tour Package
- Rain cover
- Warm clothes
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle
- Mosquito & insect repellent
- Walking shoes