Private Dhow Cruise In Dubai Creek Highlights
- Make any special event more memorable by celebrating it in Private Dhow Cruise!
- 120 minutes cruising near to Bur Dubai and Deira creek area in traditional wooden vessel.
- Soak in spectacular views of souks, age-old structures and modern architecture
- Celebrate special occasions in a memorable way, with astonishing ambience alive with great entertainment and gorgeous views
Private Dhow Cruise In Dubai Creek Overview
4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Duration: 2 Hours
Have a sailing experience like never before! Bringing you the experience of a lifetime. Let it be a family function, a wedding reception, or a corporate event. Find a reason to book a Dhow and enjoy the romance of sailing with your family, friends, all together.
The Dhow has long been used as a trading vehicle, navigating along the coasts of Eastern Arabia and East Africa. Relax on the open upper deck and have a glass of wine with your loved ones along with enjoying the beautiful scenery and skyline of Dubai at night. Marvel the shimmering city of Dubai when you spend some quality around Dubai Creek on a cruise. Enjoy a delicious barbecue buffet dinner during your cruise trip and enjoy the traditional Tanura dance performance.
About the activity-
- Meeting Point of the activity Near Park Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Boarding time of the cruise is 20:00hrs.
- Embark on this boat cruise to have a delightful evening and sail along the classy Dubai Creek
- Witness the spectacular night views of the city from the pristine waters of the Dubai Creek and discover Dubai’s rich culture and history.
- Enjoy access to the fully air-conditioned lower deck and open-air upper deck so that you can catch glimpses of the mesmerizing water body without any hassles.
- Get entertained with a special Tanura Dance - performed by a professional artist and witness the talent of the local artists (At additional cost)
- Food menu can be provided as per your choice at additional cost.
How to Reach?
- By Metro: You can take the Red Metro line. The closest station is Burjuman Metro Station.
- By Taxi/Cab: The starting point of the cruise is Al Seef Road Marsa, Al Seef Walk Bur Dubai, Opposite British Embassy, Dubai.
- By Shared transfer: You can also book the Shared Transfers option from your hotel to cruise.
Select Package Option
Private Dhow Cruise In Dubai Creek without Dinner
More Details about Private Dhow Cruise In Dubai Creek
Know Before You Go for Private Dhow Cruise In Dubai Creek
- During the month of Ramadan or dry days, no live entertainment & alcohol will be served as per the government guidelines.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Maintain a friendly environment.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Do not litter in the surroundings.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served in the month of Ramadan.
- These spacious and classic yachts can accommodate up to 120 persons.
- Dhow charter hours can be extended at extra cost.
- Food menu can be provided as per your choice starting from AED 40 per person.
Things To Carry for Private Dhow Cruise In Dubai Creek
- Water bottle