Cycling And Sunset Tour At Tanah Lot Highlights
- What’s better than enjoying a day full of exploring Bali’s tourist attractions- seeing the setting sun at Tanah Lot and exploring the fauna of Alas Kedaton Monkey forest.
- Pedal on the clean streets of the Kintamani village and treasure a lifetime moment of interacting with the natives of the region
- Visit the UNESCO’S World Heritage Site - Taman Ayun temple and get interesting insights about its inception
- Indulge in a lip-smacking lunch that also includes a couple of local delicacies
Cycling And Sunset Tour At Tanah Lot Overview
A getaway to Bali is incomplete without a visit to the most famous sunset point - the Tanah Lot and if the combo also offers you a chance to indulge in cycling activity, won't it be a total fun experience? Excited already? Then, straightaway head to the hundred years old and most scenic Kintamani village. Start pedaling through the rice terrace, chit-chat with the locals, get a glance at the village’s architectural beauty, and most importantly do not miss to inhale the fresh air - all the while you enjoy this 3 hours cycling activity.
Not just this, also visit the UNESCO's World Heritage site - the Taman Ayun temple, explore a variety of monkeys in the famous Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest, and more mammals. Adding to this wonderful journey is a visit to the 5 storied sea temple - Tanah Lot, which offers the best views of the setting sun in Bali. To top the experience, a delectable Balinese lunch is included - all the while you indulge in a good 10 hours activity. The hassle-free transfers from the hotel are also provided to ensure a comfortable tour.
About the activity:
- Get picked up in a sanitized car and start this adventurous experience with a cycling activity, winding down through the lush green fields of the Kintamani village.
- After you have experienced pedaling for a good 3 hours, heat out to visit the tourist destinations in Bali including Taman Ayun Temple and Alas Kedaton Monkey forest.
- Next, witness the sunset views from the century-old Tanah Lot temple.
- Also, enjoy a Balinese lunch during this combo and fun-filled adventure.
- Every piece of equipment is sanitized after every use to maintain utmost safety and hygiene. Social distancing is maintained throughout.
Select Package Option
Cycling & Sunset Tour At Tanah Lot
More Details about Cycling And Sunset Tour At Tanah Lot
Know Before You Go for Cycling And Sunset Tour At Tanah Lot
- The activity timings are 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM.
- A minimum of two individuals is required to book this activity.
- Hotel pick-up and drop facility are included. Lunch is also included in the package.
- A professionally trained instructor will guide you through the activity.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity is open to all those who have attained a minimum of 6 years.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Guidelines issued by the Bali province are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.