A Thrilling Escape into the Scenic Beauty of Coorg Highlights
- A Homestay in the lap of nature, surrounded by lush green foliage and coffee plantation
- Spacious traditional cottages with private balcony offering views of surrounding nature
- Go for a nature walk with to explore coffee estates with a local guide
- Witness the exotic colorful and migrating bird near the property during birdwatching trail
- The package is valued at INR 2399 in the market
A Thrilling Escape into the Scenic Beauty of Coorg Overview
Location: Hachinadu Village, Coorg
Checkin Time: 12:00 PM
Checkout Time: 11:00 AM
About the homestay & nature:
The homestay is based amidst the green valleys, thickly wooded trees, lofty mountains of the Ammathi region of Coorg. The homestay is situated near the Kaveri river and the rich estate of coffee plantations. The homestay is an ideal retreat deep into nature's dominance where you can embrace nature with all its serenity. This homestay provides you with the much-needed respite that you seek, away from the bustling life of the city.
The best time to visit Coorg is during the summer months between March and June when the average temperature ranges from 190C to 290C.
About its location & accessibility:
The homestay is situated in the Ammathi region of Coorg. It is 9.8 km away from St. Anthony's Church and can be reached by traveling on Halagunda road. One can easily reach the destination through private or public transport.
Distance from the City Center: The property is situated at a distance of 9.8 km from the Madikeri city center.
Nearest Railway Station: The Mysore Railway Station is located at a distance of 105 km from the homestay.
Nearest Airport: Mangaluru International Airport is located at a distance of 171 km from the homestay
About the Accommodation and Common Areas:
The homestay offers 5 rooms- four Couple Room and one Cottage room that gives a spectacular view of the garden and nature surrounding the property. The room has a private sit-out and an attached bathroom, king-size bed, dressing, wardrobe, etc. The traditional architecture of the place, with its bricked walls and earthen tiled roofs, gracefully complements the natural ethos of the place.
The property has a common open area where you can enjoy your evening with a bonfire and games with your loved ones. Relax and unwind in the tidy and serene garden where you can stroll. The homestay also provides ample car parking for secure storage of your vehicle.
Meals Cuisines: Home-cooked Kodava delicacies (veg and non-veg) are available in the in-house kitchen. The meals are prepared by a local chef and served at an additional cost.
Meal Types: The stay package includes a delicious breakfast and dinner. You can order other meals from the in-house kitchen by paying additional charges.
Activities and Experiences:
Indoor activities- Engage in various indoor games and activities like carrom board, basketball, badminton, and much more.
Plantation & Riverwalk- Explore and embrace the rich environs of the coffee estates and river banks with your loved ones at the property.
Bonfire- Gather the experience of a warm bonfire session and enjoy a fun-chit chat session around the fire.
Birdwatching- Experience the exotic fauna migrating bird, a must-do for all bird lovers and enthusiasts.
Nearby tourist attractions:
Chiklihole Dame Coorg is 36.4 km away from the resort and is a must-visit where you can relax in the quaint setting.
Perumbadi Lake is at a distance of 22.4 km from the resort and is a beautiful location and a great experience for you and your loved ones.
Sri Ganapathi Temple is 15.2 km away and is a shrine to Hindus. It is a very popular tourist attraction in the area.
New View Point is 32.3 km away from the resort and is a serene location with a mesmerizing and picturesque view of the landscape.
We care for your utmost safety in this pandemic situation. As such, the homestay premises shall be sanitized properly before your arrival and hygienic conditions will be managed during your stay. Enjoy a carefree stay in an isolated location with fewer crowds and any possibilities of contamination.
The stay experience is supported with the assistance of experienced hosts who take care of your requirements and desires during your stay. You can approach and reach out to the hosts for acquiring assistance or conveying inquiries.
More Details about A Thrilling Escape into the Scenic Beauty of Coorg
Know Before You Go for A Thrilling Escape into the Scenic Beauty of Coorg
- Maintain proper hygiene and sanitisation while you embark on the tour.
- Please adhere to the timings.
- The package cannot be split.
- Certain activities & amenities may not be available due to Covid 19 guidelines imposed by Government.
- Masks is mandatory in all public areas; please carry your own.
- Swimming pool will not be operational as per government guidelines. The use of Air-conditioning in the room is temporarily disabled as a precautionary safety measure.
- Water is very precious, so conservation is appreciated.
- There are dustbins everywhere to dispose of garbage as the place is very strict about cleanliness and littering will be fined.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
Cottage Room with Breakfast and Dinner
Enjoy your stay in the spacious Cottage room which accommodates 4-6 persons. It is fully equipped with modern amenities such as a two double bed, attached washroom, television, wifi, and much more
- Television with Satellite/cable channels
Couple Room with Breakfast and Dinner
The couple room is ideal for 2-3 people, the room has a mesmerizing view of lush greenery and hills. The room is equipped with all the modern amenities such as a double bed, an attached bathroom, TV, wifi and a lot more.
- Television with Satellite/cable channels
- Room Service