Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Chittoor Kottaram was the resort where I stayed while I was vacationing in Kerla. I heard great historical stories about this place on my exploration b...
Residing at the royal residence of ruling family of Cochin, Chittoor Kottaram on my trip gave me a distinct experience than staying at any other resort...
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Chittoor Kottaram was the resort where I stayed while I was vacationing in Kerla. I heard great historical stories about this place on my exploration but didn’t had a booking for my accommodation here. But Thrillophilia took away all the stress and got me a great room to stay in at this resort. I experienced easy check in with the help of Thrillophilia booking vouchers abd also got successful booking even after booked on such short time.
Rated : 5.0
Residing at the royal residence of ruling family of Cochin, Chittoor Kottaram on my trip gave me a distinct experience than staying at any other resort.
- Vallarpadam Basilica: Also known as the Basilica of Our Lady of Ransom, this is one of the oldest European churches in India, lying in the middle of Vallarpadam, at a distance of 8.2 kilometers from the resort. The original building was erected in 1524 by the Portuguese Missionaries and after a flood incident, the church was reconstructed in 1676.
- Fort Kochi Beach: This mesmerizing beach sits next to the Arabian Sea, along with the ancient Port town of Fort Kochi. This beach lies around 20 kilometers from the resort and is one of the best places to learn about the city's history as well as spend a leisurely day strolling on the soft sand and seeing the sunset.
- Mangalavanam Bird Sanctuary: Located 6.4 kilometers from the resort, in the heart of the city, this exquisite sanctuary is known for the most sensitive ecosystem in Kerala. Spread over 2.74 hectares of land with the backwaters in the backdrop, here lives a number of domestic and migratory bird species, spiders, butterflies and mammals.
- Paradesi Synagogue: Located in the Jew Town area around 18.5 kilometers from the resort, the Paradesi Synagogue is the oldest active synagogue in Cochin. Built-in 1568, this is one of the seven synagogues of the Malabar Yehudan used by the Jewish community residing in the region.
- This present-day resort was once the residence of the erstwhile royal family of Kochi. The Heritage property was restored to its original grandeur to give travelers a taste of the rich Keralan lifestyle.
- The majestic and traditional architecture of the mansion with a healthy dose of modern aspects and additions work seamlessly to present the guests with comfort and regality.
- The enthralling Keralan backwaters also flow along with the property and the guests are actually brought to the property by a short boat ride.
- The unique atmosphere and many intriguing activities made available by the resort is also something the guests can look forward to during their stay.
Here is a list of the amenities offered in the rooms at Chittoor Kottaram CGH Earth Resort.
- Dental Kit
- Shaving Kit
- 24 hrs Room Service
- Glass Bottled Packaged Drinking Water
- Safe Deposit Locker
- Hot & Cold Water
- Air Conditioned Rooms
- WiFi (Complimentary) - Housekeeping
There are quite a few activities and experiences that the guests can explore at and around Chittoor Kottaram Resort to make the holiday memorable.
- An evening cruise set sails on the backwaters near Chittoor Kottaram that the guests can board and go around the scenic surroundings of coconut groves that tuck local villages.
- Special events can be arranged upon the guest's request where traditional dance and music artists perform classical arts and entertain the audience.
- Visit Fort Kochi can also be made available, guests can either travel on road or by boat from the resort the old town is just an hour away. Fort Kochi houses many historic attractions and monuments, built by the Portuguese and Dutch during the colonial era.
- Explore the Muziris Archeological Site which dates back to 3000 years, has an interesting history and has hosted Babylonians, Assyrians, Egyptian, Roman, Arab, Phoenician and Chinese traders over centuries.
- Shopping for traditional Keralan goods, fabrics, spices and more.
- Get an Ayurvedic herbal massage to heal your body and release any tension from your muscles.
- Enjoy nature walks and explore the nearby, picturesque environs around Chittoor Kottaram CGH Earth.
Here is a list of the property amenities available at Chittoor Kottaram Resort.
- Breakfast buffet
- Front desk
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Power back-up
- 24/7 water supply
- Air conditioners
No. There is no dedicated restaurant space, however, at the Chittoor Kottaram Resort the guests can enjoy meals prepared in the in-house kitchen by personal chefs with a new and special menu for everyday.
One can get to taste the most authentic Kerala dishes, including fresh local seafood. And to make the dining experience more enjoyable, the guests can get served at the different locations like in the garden, near the backwaters and more, within the resort.
Yes. The massive heritage mansion of Chittoor Kottaram is settled right next to the scenic backwaters of Kerala that also become the everyday views for the guests spending their holiday here. There is a lakeside seating area, along with that are the lush tropical vistara that envelope the property and give a sense of calmness and serenity.
No. Pets are not permitted on the premises of Chittoor Kottaram Resort, this is done to avoid any inconvenience or discomfort that may be caused to the other guests staying at the resort.
The check-in timing for the guests at Chittoor Kottaram CGH Earth Resort is at 2:00 pm and the check-out timing is at 11:00 am, three hours prior to the original time of arrival, for the next morning or at the end of the stay.
Have any question?
contact us @
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.