Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Bora Bora
- Home to pristine beaches and cloud touching peaks, Bora Bora Islands have been providing an adventurous vacation destination of various nature lovers. Offering you a chance to indulge in numerous adventurous activities along the shore and the coral reefs, opting for a Bora Bora package from India will take you towards the best tour experience of your life.
- The first day of the Bora Bora package from India will begin with boarding a flight from India and reaching the Airport on time. Once you arrive here, you will be transferred to a comfy stay where you can rest for a while. The remaining part of the day will be for leisure, and you are free to spend it as you please. This day will end with resting in the stay for the night.
- The second day of the Bora Bora tour package from india will be spent enjoying on white-sand beaches. Here you will get to feed the harmless sharks and swim with beautiful manta rays. The day will also offer you a chance to rejuvenate yourself while enjoying a blissful spa session. The day will end with having wholesome dinner at a beachside restaurant, followed by reaching back to the stay to spend the night.
- Day three of the vacation will be an adventurous one, and today you will get to enjoy numerous adventurous activities. The day will start with marvelling at the beautiful sunrise from your room, followed by setting off towards the beachside to indulge in an array of water-based activities. On the shore, you will be enjoying activities like parasailing, jet-skiing, snorkelling, scuba diving and windsurfing.
- On the fourth day of this trip, you will be visiting the famous Tuahatu Lagoon Sanctuary. This place is known for its natural treasures and provides many beautiful sceneries. The day will end with enjoying a delicious Polynesian-style dinner, followed by reaching the stay for the night.
- Day five of this trip will provide you with an opportunity to soar high in the sky and marvel at the panoramic views of Mount Pahia and Mount Otemanu. A helicopter ride awaits you and will offer you a bird's eye view of the whole city.
- The sixth day will be the last one, and today you will be heading back towards the Airport to catch a flight back home.
Upon arrival at Bora Bora airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to your hotel at Motu island in a yacht to embark upon your Bora Bora package from India.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day at leisure.
You can take a walk at the beach and watch as the sun sets in the ocean.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
Wake up to a beautiful sunrise and enjoy breakfast in bed, later get ready for an exciting experience of reef shark tour
Today, Bora Bora package from India invites you to witness the reef sharks, you will be taken to the spot in a motorized outrigger canoe driven by your Polynesian guide.
Watch as he feeds the shark, with caution, you can feed them too.
Now, head to the private lounge on the island and enjoy some leisure time on the white-sandy beach. You can take a dip in the ocean or lay down on the sand and enjoy sun-bathing and have Tahitian BBQ for lunch in the lounge.
If you wish to burst your stress, you can enjoy kahaia haven ritual spa treatment, have a therapeutic experience that will calm your body and mind.
In the evening, enjoy sunset dinner and relish some lip-smacking dishes with refreshing drinks.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Wake up early and head out for a short canoe ride around the island and witness a gorgeous sunrise.
Enjoy your breakfast in a traditional Polynesian canoe with a scorching sun rising in the backdrop.
Today, you will get a chance to try some thrilling water sports, you can indulge in Kite-surfing, parasailing, wind-surfing or Jet-skiing.
Satiate your hunger pangs with some scrumptious french and Polynesia dishes served with tropical drinks.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, set out to explore the famous tourist spots of Motu.
Take a tour to the boutique, where you will get to learn about the pearl crafting process by pearl experts.
Next stop as per your Bora Bora tour package from India is Ruahatu Lagoon Sanctuary, where you will get to witness the research facility for the marine environment. This place also offers snorkelling, coral grafting discovery, discussions on Polynesian ecology, fish and octopus feeding.
In the evening, have a Polynesian style dining experience set amidst the secluded lagoons and mesmerizing view.
Get back to your room for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, spend some leisure time at the resort.
In the afternoon, you will be taken for a helicopter ride to Mount Pahia and Mount Otemanu, where you will discover the most beautiful lagoon in the world.
Witness the resorts spotted in the lagoon, sharks surfing and lush green summit of Mt. Pahia.
After this breath-taking experience, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport for your onward journey as your Bora Bora vacation package from India bids you farewell.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
We booked this tour from India to Bora Bora and must say is a romantic island and luxury place to be visited as a vacation for anyone, be family or friends. The hotels were safe and hygienic with the best of amenities and pure food. Also thanks to the team for their cooperation.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.