Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Blissful holiday in Israel with my entire family!!! The people who helped us while we were on a holiday were extremely helpful they answered all our qu...
To say that this is a perfect trip definitely you heard it right!!! Thrillophilia planned the trip so simple but satisfying plus the team provided us w...
Trip Location: Jerusalem
- A perfect amalgamation of history within modernism, Israel is famous for its rich culture and beautifully made ancient marvels. From swimming in the vast Dead Sea to witnessing the famous “The Last Supper” room, in Israel, one can enjoy various once in a lifetime experiences.
- The first day of this vacation to Israel will begin with reaching Ben Gurion International Airport of Jerusalem. Upon arrival, you will be driven towards a cozy hotel, which will be your stay here. Some time for freshening up and resting will be provided, followed by having the whole day at leisure.
- Day two of the trip will be dedicated to a sightseeing tour of Jerusalem in which you will be covering many famous tourist attractions. Places like Mount of Olives, Garden of Gethsemane, Yad Vashem, Basilica of Agony, Israel Museum and the Shrine of the Book will be visited today. You will also get a chance to shop for souvenirs in Ben Yehuda Street.
- The third day of the trip will offer you an excursion towards the older part of the city in which you will be covering many famous historical monuments and architectural wonders. Locations like Tomb of King David, The Last Supper Room, The Western Wall Via Dolorosa, Church of Holy Sepulchre and the Church of Nativity will be covered today.
- Day four of the trip will begin with having some wholesome breakfast, followed by checking out from the hotel in Jerusalem. You will be driven towards Safed, where a comfy hotel room awaits you. On the way, you will get a chance to marvel at the beauty of Jericho, Jordan Valley, Nazareth, Church of Annunciation and the beautiful lanes of Artists’ Colony.
- The fifth day of the tour will be spent marvelling at the beauty of exotic locales of Safed. Locations like Golan Heights, Syrian bunkers, Sea of Galilee and Mount of Beatitudes will be covered today, followed by finally reaching the hotel to spend the night.
- On the sixth day of the trip, you will get a chance to enjoy some delicious breakfast, followed by checking out from the hotel in Safed. Get shifted to Tel Aviv and on the way, get a chance to marvel at the beauty of ancient structures of Acre. Next stop of the day will be Haifa, where you will get an opportunity to visit places like Hanging Garden, Baha’i Shrine, Mount Carmel and Haifa Bay. This day will end with finally reaching Tel Aviv and resting overnight in a comfy stay.
- The seventh day of the trip will be free for you, and you can spend it by exploring the city on your own. You can either indulge yourself in some adventurous activities or can opt for a Dead Sea tour. Once the sightseeing and activities are over, head back to the hotel to spend the night.
- Day eight will mark an end to this vacation, and today you will be shifted to the airport to board a flight back home.
As you arrive at Ben Gurion International Airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the pre-booked hotel for your stay.
As you reach, get checked-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at ease.
In the evening, you can head out for a walk to explore nearby places.
After the stroll, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast in the morning and head out to explore the new city of Jerusalem.
Firstly, you will be visiting the Mount of Olives, from where you can witness the panoramic view of the city.
Next, visit the Garden of Gethsemane, where Jesus prayed to Jehovah before being crucified and see the Church of the Agony.
Take a short tour of the Israel Museum, and see the Shrine of the Book and see the Dead Sea Scrolls.
Coming up next is a trip to the Herodian city of Jerusalem and then proceed to visit the Yad Vashem.
Start your journey to scenic Ein Karem village, the birthplace of John Baptist and later, head back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
After breakfast, get ready for a sightseeing tour of the Old city of Jerusalem and explore Bethlehem.
Our first stop is the famous Jewish Quarter, the Western Wall, and the Temple area. You can enjoy shopping at the colorful bazaars and collect some authentic souvenirs.
Our next stop is Via Dolorosa and the Stations of the Cross that end at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, walk the path from Christ passed to be crucified.
Drive to Mount Zion and visit the Tomb of King David also witness the room where Christ had his Last Supper.
In the afternoon, start your journey to Bethlehem, where you will get to see the Church of the Nativity and the Shepherd's Fields.
As the tour ends, return to Jerusalem for dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having a wholesome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start travelling Safed.
Enroute visit Jericho, one of the oldest cities on earth, cross through the Jordan Valley to reach Beit Shean, a well preserved Roman City.
Next, you will be stopping at Nazareth to visit the Church of the Annunciation and Joseph’s workshop.
As you reach Safed, check-in to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast, head out to explore the city of Safed.
Today, you will be visiting Golan Heights, Syrian fortifications and Druze villages.
Walk through Banias, the origin of the Jordan river and reach the shores of the Sea of Galilee.
Next you will visit Capernaum, the ruins of the ancient synagogue, Peter's house and the site of Tabgha.
Later, proceed to the Mount of Beatitudes and visit the old center of Jewish.
After the tour, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
After having a hearty breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Tel Aviv, the cultural and commercial capital of Israel.
Enroute, make a stop at Acre and visit ancient Crusader strongholds and medieval fortifications.
Proceed to Haifa and visit the Hanging Garden, Baha'i Shrine, Mount Carmel, and Haifa Bay to admire the panoramic view of the city.
Next, you will stop at Caesarea and visit famous places including the Roman Theater and Crusader fortress.
As you reach Tel Aviv, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After enjoying a buffet breakfast, feel free to spend this day leisurely.
You can relax all day at the hotel or you can visit the Hayarkon Park, Israel’s largest urban park or enjoy your day at the dead Sea.
In the evening, experience the crazy nightlife of this city and have an unforgettable night.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport for your flight back home as your Israel tour comes to an end.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Blissful holiday in Israel with my entire family!!! The people who helped us while we were on a holiday were extremely helpful they answered all our questions and they even adjust if we made any little changes on the itinerary or anything during the trip...The activities were thoughtfully planned, the transfers were well-arranged with skillful drivers from one destination to the other...The hotel we stayed in was comfortable with a friendly environment and location. We tried authentic foods...exclusive sightseeing-spots...meeting local friends...did lots of shopping were all part of our journey...It was such an incredible journey for 8 days in Isreal...
Rated : 5.0
To say that this is a perfect trip definitely you heard it right!!! Thrillophilia planned the trip so simple but satisfying plus the team provided us with the dream excursion ( Major sights ) around Isreal. They made it so special, All we wanted was added in our trip according to our needs and desires. The hotels provided were cozy and clean with amazing staff and services. Transfers were punctual with professional drivers. We enjoyed the tours to Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Tel Aviv and we even purchased souvinirs from Ben Yehuda Street. Genuinely it was such a great adventure in this proud country.
Rated : 5.0
I have been travelling with Thrillophilia for the last 2yrs. and they never let down my and every travel satisfies me and encourages me to travel with them only and always.
Rated : 4.0
We were so lucky that we choose Thrillophilia to organized our Isreal vacation, The team planned a perfect trip, Trip duration, placed, timing, plus amazingly arranged all our needed things like hotels, transfers, drivers, and on-ground local guide to make the trip absolutely excellent and all were incredibly well executed and communicated. We were happily surprised by the entire services they provided and the trip we had... Really I will definitely continue with this service whenever I feel like traveling.....
Rated : 4.0
From the planning stages to the end of the trip the team handled it properly and they always willing to helps us as per our requests... The itinerary was standard and all requirements they arranged for us were beyond expectations. The trip was definitely a good one... All the tourist destinations like Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Safed, and Tel Aviv were worth-seeing plus we learn about ancient history, come across ancient structures, and so on...I was 100% in love with this trip
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.