Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About Elephant Safari Park Ubud Day Out:
- Witness the elephants bathing as you accompany them to help them performing their most important morning ritual.
- Get picked up from your hotel in Ubud and reach the spot around 09:00 AM where you can see the giant but silent animals take their bath.
- Hop on their bareback as they romp and splash the water and play while bathing progresses.
- Get a chance to wash, caress, feed and interact with the elephants.
- Enjoy a lip-smacking gourmet breakfast in the Park Restaurant overlooking the lake as the elephants soak up and dry off in the morning sunshine.
- End your trip by enjoying the elephant talent show and safari ride through the serene and peaceful jungle of Taro.
- Get back to your hotel around 02:00 PM after spending almost five hours with the kind animals.
Write Your Story
You can see Elephants while Elephant Safari Park Ubud where you can see the giant but silent animal. You can enjoy hopping on their back as they romp and splash the water and play while bathing. Also, get the chance to hand-feed them and end your trip with the elephant talent show and safari ride through the peaceful jungle of Taro.
The elephant safari Ubud price is IDR 295.000 for Adults, IDR 155.000 for Child and IDR 77.000 for Infant.
Yes, you can ride an elephant in Bali and fulfil your wish at elephant safari ride Ubud. You can ride safari through the peaceful & serene jungle and get the chance to witness the beauty of the environment and the Elephant talent show. This will turn out to be a holiday full of memories.
Yes, Elephant Safari Ubud is worth visiting. Although Elephants are not a rare species, the experience of seeing the elephants upfront, getting the chance to hand-feed them, watching the energetic washing ceremonies & bathing them in the bathing lake are activities you will enjoy.
The elephant safari rides Ubud provides a trail for elephant rides bouncing across the landscapes which will bring an amazing panorama view and see around the local village from the top of elephants. You will also get the chance to interact with elephants while washing and hand-feeding them. This trip will end with connecting your eyes with elephants and sharing a moment.
No, the elephant ride in Bali is not cruel because true sanctuary allows these gentle giants to live as freely as possible. Elephant Safari Park Ubud are well looked after and well-loved, as are their animals. Elephants in Ubud are trained with food, not punishments.
They have much Veterinarian medical pet care, plenty of food, lots of attention and 30 elephants to interact with. We would recommend booking your tickets for elephant safari ride Ubud from Thrillophilia website.
Yes, you can swim with elephants in Bali. You will be impressed with having an opportunity to swim with this incredible animal in the lake while bathing progress. Elephant Safari Park Ubud offers a rare opportunity to ride on elephants while they romp and play, dunk and splash in the bathing pool.
Yes, you can play with elephants in Bali. You can interact with them in a safe environment and can feed to these gentle giants. You can hop on their back as they romp and splash the water and play while bathing progress.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.