Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Resort Location: Dalhousie Amidst the natural beauty of Himalayas is the Alps Resort in Dalhousie with a peace-loving environment and a never-ending sight of the mountains, making it a perfect getaway for couples. The resort offers an enchanting view of nature with ultimate luxury. The resort offers some Indoor and outdoor games along with a library for reading your favorite book in peace. The resort also provides a 24-Hour Front Desk, 3 restaurants, a lounge, a poolside bar, 2 ballrooms, Travel Desk, Concierge, parking space, and a doctor on call.
Check-In Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
The adventurous spirit of the mountains seeps into the unrivaled sports and fitness facilities, including modern squash, badminton, basketball and tennis courts, a gymnasium, and a state-of-the-art indoor golf simulator.
Alps Resort, Dalhousie has frequented its sanitization practices around food handling, cleanliness, and disinfection. The staff is well trained for hygiene protocols with the staff’s temperature check on a daily basis. An open-air dining experience serving regional Indian cuisine to indulge in the world of delicious flavors at the Brindavan restaurant.
The Alps Resort Dalhousie offers a treehouse in the garden to spend some leisure time. Enjoy a local sightseeing tour of Dalhousie: a visit to famous attractions like Khajjiar Lake, Chamera Lake, St. John's Church, St. Patrick's Church, Shivkul & Kalatop Khajjiar Sanctuary. Later in the evening, Indulge in a truly special and romantic experience with a memorable candlelight dinner with the immense view of lush green mountains, complete with a delicious meal.
Highlights of Alps Resort Dalhousie:
1. Dalhousie sightseeing tour.
2. A Romantic Candle Night Dinner with delicious meals.
3. Room decor with beautiful rose petals & balloons, a cake & local wine.
4. A 20% discount voucher on meals at the ‘Brindavan’ restaurant.
How to Reach Alps Resort Dalhousie:
The spot is located 2.4 kilometers away from St. John's Church Dalhousie. Shared & private cabs are easily accessible to the spot.
Resort Location: Dalhousie
Amidst the natural beauty of Himalayas is the Alps Resort in Dalhousie with a peace-loving environment and a never-ending sight of the mountains, making it a perfect getaway for couples. The resort offers an enchanting view of nature with ultimate luxury. The resort offers some Indoor and outdoor games along with a library for reading your favorite book in peace. The resort also provides a 24-Hour Front Desk, 3 restaurants, a lounge, a poolside bar, 2 ballrooms, Travel Desk, Concierge, parking space, and a doctor on call.
Write Your Story
The popular attractions that are close to Alps Resort Dalhousie are:
1. St Patrick Church: Located in the flourishing landscapes of Dalhousie, the Church is surrounded by pine valleys and lunging green trees. Moreover, you can also enjoy the architecture and beauty of the bygone times. The church is located at a distance of around 2.4 km away from the resort.
2. Dainkund Hill: This is the highest peak in Dalhousie which is known for receiving the highest snowfall during the winter season. The hill allows you to enjoy a memorable trekking trail and at the same time also has a motorable road. The place is known for offering astonishing views from the top as well as during the trekking trail. This hill is around 29.2 km away from the Alps resort.
3. Khajjiar Lake: If you are a nature lover, this place is something that you must definitely visit. Situated at a height of 1920 m above the sea level between Chamba town and Dalhousie. The lake has huge grassy landscapes surrounded by evergreen cedar trees. The lake is around 18.2 km away from the resort which can easily be reached through cabs or taxis.
4. Kalatop: The Kalatop Khajjiar Sanctuary is a popular tourist attraction in Dalhousie covering around 30.69 sq. km. at Kalatop and Khajjiar in Himachal Pradesh’s Chamba district. The areas of the sanctuary are very well suited for trekking both Kalatop and Khajjiar. In the sanctuary, you will find a dense deodar and fir forest that covers an area of around 19.63 sq. km. This amazing place is just 8.5 km away from the resort.
5. Chamera lake: Located at Chamba district, the chamera lake is situated at a height of 763 m above the sea level and is a very popular destination among the travellers. The lake is formed after the establishment of the Chamera Dam on the Ravi River. The place attracts adventure lovers as it is known for offering various water activities. The lake is around 36 km away from the Alps resort.
The room amenities at the Alps Resort Dalhousie are:
- Tea & Coffee Maker
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Laundry Service
- Separate Living Room (Included for Suite).
The Alps Resort is located in Dalhousie around 2.4 kilometers away from St. John's Church in Dalhousie. The nearest railway station is the Pathankot Railway Station and the nearest airport is the Kangra airport.
The Pathankot railway station is around 83.8 km away from the resort and 108.9 km away from the Kangra airport. You can reach the resort through shared or private cabs from the airport and railway station. Additionally, the resort offers pick up and drop service at an additional cost.
The package includes delicious mouth-watering breakfast and dinner. The breakfast and dinner offered is in buffet style and is North Indian Cuisine. In case, you are staying as a couple, the package allows you to enjoy a memorable romantic candlelight dinner.
Additionally, you can also enjoy lunch at an additional cost at the in-house restaurant. Furthermore, you can also opt for a barbeque during your stay at an additional cost.
The best part of the package is that you can enjoy an offer of flat 20% off on meals.
No, the Dalhousie Alps Resort has a swimming pool.
The activities that you can avail at the Dalhousie Alps Resort are:
- Indoor Games
- Outdoor games
- Poolside Bar
- Modern Squash
- Tennis Courts
- Trekking (at additional cost)
- A Gymnasium
- State-of-the-art indoor golf simulator.
Yes, the resort has an in-house restaurant named Brindavan Restaurant. The restaurant allows you to relish exquisite multi-cuisine. With an Al fresco dining ambience, you can enjoy Indian, Continental and Indo-Chinese fusion of dishes. Moreover, as the restaurant has a small hill, you can also enjoy the mountain view while savouring the indigenous delicacies of Himachal Pradesh.
Yes, the resort has free parking facilities for all its guests. Therefore, you can keep your vehicle safe within the property while you enjoy your stay. Therefore, you can easily travel to the resort in your private vehicle and avoid worrying about parking space.
The check in time for the Alps Resort at Dalhousie is at 2 PM on the first day. The check out time for the Alps Resort at Dalhousie is at 12 PM on the third day. The total duration of your stay at the resort is for 3 days and 2 nights.
During this time, you can enjoy delicious meals, memorable activities and a comfortable stay.
The nearest airport to the resort is the Kangra airport which is at a distance of 108.9 km away. You can reach the place through shared or private cabs. It will take you around 2 hours and 9 mins to reach the resort from the airport.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.