Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Resting at an altitude of 1800 m, the treehouses are encircled by pine trees, giving an experiential delight that you cannot find anywhere else. Cross a wooden bridge to arrive at your tree-house that offers a comfortable stay, scenic views, clean and crisp mountain air, and a plethora of adventurous activities to choose from.
Not in a mood to do anything? Enjoy the cold breeze and the rustling of the leaves and get to explore nature.
About the rooms:
The property offers adventurous tree-houses that are 8x8 sq.ft. in size.
- Adventure Treehouse: Has one bedroom with a double bed. Can accommodate up to 2 people.
- Family Treehouse: Has one bedroom with a double bed and one single bed. Can accommodate up to 3 people.
They all come with amenities such as attached washrooms, electricity, hot water, heater, etc.
You can order fresh meals on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost from the in-house kitchen here. The meals are prepared using locally sourced ingredients and carry a distinctive taste that we often miss in the cities.
- Walk around the apple orchards spread across an area of 23000 hectares
- Indulge in multiple adventure activities like zip-lining, flying fox, bamboo bridge, Burma bridge, hanging bridge, rappelling, etc.
- Visit the Naga Devta Mandir and Nava Peak here
- Later in the evening, enjoy a barbeque with a bonfire
- Spend a day exploring tourist spots like Mihanigarh, Swahu Rock and Chool Peak which are situated nearby
- Visit the Kotkhai Palace, a prominent tourist attraction. With a pagoda-style roof, it is a fine example of Tibetan architecture.
- Head out to the Dhilon Pond, a beautiful pond situated amid forests in Kotkhai
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 61 KM away from Shimla. Travellers can easily avail taxis and cars to Kotkhai from outside the Shimla railway station, the bus stand or the airport.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.