Adventure Camping In Bhopal Highlights
- Embark on a memorable camping experience with various fun-filled activities available at the campsite such as Cricket, Volleyball, Badminton Form a Line, Balloon Fight, and a lot more.
- Unwind yourself with a nature walk around the natural vicinity of the campsite.
- Enjoy the mesmerizing sunrise and sunset views from the comfort of your dome tents.
- A well-facilitated campsite situated alongside the confluence of Tawa and Narmada river and surrounded by lush green environs.
Adventure Camping In Bhopal Overview
Activity Duration: 2 Days - 1 Night
Check-in/Check-out time: 3 PM - 11 AM
Activity Location: Bandrabhan, Hosanagabad, Bhopal
About Adventure Camping in Bhopal:
The campsite is nestled cozily on a lush green landscape that is surrounded by dense green vegetation with the confluence of the Tawa and Narmada river at the forefront, this campsite offers an experience of calmness combined with adventure.
About the Activity:
- This activity includes stay in dome tents, meals, and in-house activities.
- The stay will be provided in Dome camps that can accommodate min 2 and max 3 people at a time with amenities like a sleeping mat, bags, and a clean common washroom facility.
- The meals will be provided as evening snacks, veg-dinner, and breakfast on the second day.
- The evening snacks include Tea and Pakoda, the veg-dinner menu is inclusive of Dal Tadka, Paneer Sabji or Veg Sabji, Chapati, Steamed rice, Salad, and the Breakfast on the second day will be served as Tea and Poha.
- This camping experience includes various fun-filled activities such as Cricket, Volleyball, Badminton Form Line, Form a Shape, Balloon Fight, Truth, and Lie. Capture The Flag, Water Volleyball, Jumbo Volleyball, Human Knot, etc.
- There are multiple team building activities available on day 1.
- Head out for nature walk on next morning near to river banks.
- The Bonfire activity depends on the season.
How to Reach:
Nearest Airport: Raja Bhoj International Airport is the nearest airport located at a distance of 49.3 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the campsite.
Nearest Bus Stop: Ramnagar Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop to the campsite located at a distance of 24 km. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
Nearest Railway Station: Bhopal Railway Station is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 77 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the railway station to reach the campsite.
Adventure Camping In Bhopal Itinerary
Select Package Option
Camping with Meals and Activities
More Details about Adventure Camping In Bhopal
Know Before You Go for Adventure Camping In Bhopal
- Bonfire (Dependent on the season)
- The location details mentioned on the booking can vary after booking so it's requested to the guests to call the tour operator and get the exact location of the camp.
- Due to many reasons, such as availability, quality, no.of bookings, Maintainance, and more, the actual camp may vary. Thrillophilia reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice.
- The campsite is ideal for all kinds of groups so you may expect to see families and bachelors at the same place.
- Drinking alcohol and smoking is restricted. Thrillophilia may not monitor the activities on site.
- Washroom facilities are common for everyone.
- Do not litter.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.