Adventure Camp Stay In Coorg Highlights
- Experience a camping experience in the midst of misty mountains, lush green forests, and serene waters of Coorg.
- Indulge in various fun-filled activities like kayaking, trekking, and star-gazing to make this experience more enjoyable.
- Go out for a trek with your friends and family to the nearby trails and get one step closer to nature.
- Gather around a bonfire in the evening and have a nice session of socializing with others.
- Breath in the fresh air of Coorg and rejuvenate yourself, away from the polluted air of the cities.
- Enjoy the picturesque landscapes of the nearby hills, waterfalls, and forests surrounding the camp.
- The homestay is located at Yavakapadi village at around 11.5 km distance from the nearby Napoklu bus stand.
- Enjoy the scrumptious breakfast and dinner served at the homestay to satiate your appetite. Lunch available on additional charges.
Adventure Camp Stay In Coorg Overview
About Adventure Camp Stay in Coorg:
Nestled cosily on a lush green landscape that is surrounded by lush green meadows and misty hills, this vacation retreat is located 11.5 km from the Napoklu bus stand, this camping ground is the ideal place to be if you want to get away from the noise and pollution of the city. The camping experience will be a memorable one as you traverse through the trails teeming with wildlife and filled with dense vegetation. You can also go kayaking to enjoy the natural beauty of nearby water bodies.
About its Location & Accessibility:
The property sits comfortably in the heart of dense forests and surrounded by misty hills and lies at a distance of approximately 34 km from the main city of Coorg. To reach the destination, head towards NH-275 and then after passing through Madikeri Road, pass through the slight right on Virajpet Road to reach the destination.
About the Stay-
Waking up to the mesmerizing views of blossom green flora makes it feels like heaven. The campsite offers a stay in well-facilitated cottages that are appointed with wooden decors and offer accommodation to a minimum of four maximum of six people at a time with amenities like attached washrooms, a seating area, double bed and a lot more
About access to the Common Areas-
The common areas of the campsite include a beautifully landscaped garden. The garden area is the perfect place to spend some quality time with family and friends. you can also sit together in the beautiful verandahs with plush chairs overlooking the beautiful nature.
The in-house restaurant serves delicious local meals inclusive of Breakfast, Lunch(at additional cost) and Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg).
Bonfire- Let the fire light up the night, with music playing in the background, enjoy the bonfire with your friends and family.
Kayaking- Explore the backwaters of Coorg and behold the natural ambience around the homestay with kayaking activity.
Trekking- Direct towards exploring the natural composition of Coorg. Enjoy the panoramic views of the entire forested area.
Nearby Tourist Attractions-
Madikeri Fort- A 17th-century fort and one of the most famous tourist spot in Coorg. It is at a distance of 34 km from the property.
Pushpagiri Wildlife Sanctuary- Another beautiful tourist spot adorned with vivid flora and fauna of Coorg. It is at a distance of 92 km from the property.
Paathaaleshwara Temple- A refreshing waterfall on the hinges of beautifully pounded rocks where water falls from the elevation of 70 feet. It is at a distance of 71 km from the property.
Raja's Seat- A beautifully blessed spot famous for astonishing sunset and sunrise views and attracts various tourists from all around Coorg. It is at a distance of 34 km from the property.
Amid this pandemic, your safety and health are of utmost priority and thus understandably the property is sanitised properly before your arrival. The hosts also ensure that all the areas in the property remain hygienic by sanitising from time to time. The location of the property is isolated enough that further minimizes the possibility of contamination.
About the Host-
In case if you require some assistance during your stay, you can contact the front desk and the experienced hosts will be happy to help you out with any service or enquiries that you may have.
Cottage with Breakfast and Dinner included- These rooms are compact and comfy and include breakfast and dinner on a minimum occupancy of 4 and a maximum of 6 people.
Checkin time: 12:00 PM
Checkout time: 11:00 AM
Camp Stay in Cottage
Cottages are available at the homestay which can accommodate up to 4-6 people at a time. This experience also includes a scrumptious breakfast and a dinner served at the campsite to satiate your appetite, lunch available on additional charges.
More Details about Adventure Camp Stay In Coorg
Know Before You Go for Adventure Camp Stay In Coorg
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travellers littering may be fined. Water is very precious, so conservation is appreciated.
Things To Carry for Adventure Camp Stay In Coorg
- Walking shoes