A Quite Hideaway with mountain views in Rishikesh Highlights
- Taste the delicious food made by the expert chef and relish your taste buds.
- Enjoy the comfortable stay with your family and loved ones in this exotic homestay.
- Explore the beauty of this majestic city while going for trekking - that can be arranged on request
- Grasp the stunning view of towering mountains by sitting at the comfort of your room.
- The property offers you the perfect blend of luxury and comfort to make your stay unforgettable
A Quite Hideaway with mountain views in Rishikesh Overview
About the homestay and nature:
Located alongside the holy Ganga river, this homestay offers you to bliss your eyes with the spectacular view of verdant mountains and lush green gardens sitting at the comfort of your room. This luxurious homestay invites you to experience what heaven feels like by providing you the blessings of Ganga and the majestic view of mountains. The climate here is temperate with an average temperature of 200C to 300C degrees.
About its Location and Accessibility:
The resort is located on Ambala-Dehradun-Haridwar Road near the old bus stop. Head southwest on NH7 toward Bapugram Road to reach the location. You can easily get public and private transportation to the property.
About the stay-
The comfortable stay spot is based in the lap of mother nature is all set to welcome you with the warmth and love which will let you forget all your worries. Enjoy the luxurious stay with the serene view of the verdant garden and trees. Head over to your with the breathtaking mountain view and explore the magic of this beautiful city with your family and loved ones. The homestay offers you three types of rooms, all are well-equipped with modern amenities to ensure a comfortable stay for you.
About access to common areas:
Feel the peace all around while reading the book in the lounge area along with a cup of tea/coffee. Spend quality time with your family on the beautiful balcony and praise the beauty of the city.
Head over to your day with the delicious morning breakfast, lunch, and dinner. ( on the selection of particular variant)
Rafting: Make your vacation memorable with the rafting experience in this beautiful city. The activity can be avail at an additional cost.
Trekking: Explore the beauty of this majestic city while going trekking with your family and loved ones. The activity can be avail at an additional cost.
Nearby tourist attraction:
Asthapath: Asthapath is believed to be one of the most spiritual places to visit which is at a distance of 2 km from the property.
Triveni Ghat: Bless your soul and feel the peace in the Triveni Ghat, famous for evening aarti which is 1 km away from the property.
We care for your utmost safety in this pandemic situation. As such, the homestay premises shall be sanitized properly before your arrival and hygienic conditions will be managed during your stay. Enjoy a carefree stay in an isolated location with fewer crowds and any possibilities of contamination.
About the host-
You may encounter situations where you require assistance or service during the stay. The vacation retreat offers the services of experienced hosts and you can reach out to the help desk for any service or inquiries.
Standard Room: Stay in the standard room with a minimum occupancy of 3 and a maximum occupancy of 3
No. of rooms- 2
Deluxe Room: Stay in the deluxe room with a minimum occupancy of 3 and a maximum occupancy of 3
No. of rooms- 2
Double Room with balcony: Stay in the Double room with balcony with a minimum occupancy of 2 and a maximum occupancy of 3
No. of rooms- 2
Checkin: 12 PM
Checkout: 12 PM
More Details about A Quite Hideaway with mountain views in Rishikesh
Know Before You Go for A Quite Hideaway with mountain views in Rishikesh
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- The recommended activities are not a part of the package and can be availed at an additional cost.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
The room is equipped with all the modern amenities and comes with a comfortable large bed, ensuite bathroom, a flat-screen TV, wifi, wardrobe/closet, and a seating area to take full care of the comfort of the guests.
The room offers you to enjoy a comfortable stay by providing a large double bed, attached bathroom, TV, wifi, tea/coffee maker, wardrobe/closet, and electric kettle.
Standard Room with Breakfast
With one large comfortable bed, attached bathroom, AC, TV, wardrobe/closet, free wifi, the room is all set to offer you the comfort and luxury that you can ever ask for.
Deluxe Room With Balcony
The room offers you to enjoy the beautiful garden view from the balcony of your luxurious room with a cup of coffee/tea in your hand. The room comes with a large double bed, ensuite bathroom, AC, TV, wifi, and wardrobe/closet.
Deluxe room with Breakfast
The room is equipped with all the necessary amenities such as one large double bed, ensuite bathroom, TV, Wifi, AC, wardrobe/closet, and a seating area to provide the guest a comfortable stay.
Deluxe Room With Balcony with Breakfast
The room offers a large balcony that opens a beautiful garden view to let you enjoy the beauty of this mesmerizing city up to the fullest. With one large double bed, ensuite bathroom, TV, AC, free wifi, tea/coffee maker, wardrobe/closet, this room is ready to provide you a luxurious and comfortable stay.