A Quiet Eco-Friendly Cottage Stay near Shimla Highlights
- Take a walk in the nature around the homestay and explore the unexplored Sadhupul village
- Enjoy evening bonfire with your loved ones and get a chance to meet like-minded people.
- Relish the delicious meals prepared by experienced chefs and grab them in the in-house seating area
- An Eco-friendly Cottage stay fused with modern facilities to provide a carefree vacation.
- Witness calm and serene river views of Chail from your comfortable cottage rooms.
A Quiet Eco-Friendly Cottage Stay near Shimla Overview
About the Homestay and Nature-
Looking for a serene and calm escape from the hustle-bustle of the city? Well, then you have come to the right place. An eco-friendly cottage stay with a blend of top-quality amenities is what the travelers can expect at this homestay. The cottages are built with traditional bamboos fused with necessary facilities. Get lost in nature and experience complete bliss around the property. The temperature here ranges from 100C to 250C.
About its Location and Accessibility-
The stay is located in Sadhupul village. Head southwest toward Kandaghat-Chail-Kufri Road and continue to drive until you arrive at the destination. Visitors can easily access private or public transportation to the stay.
About the stay-
Nestled in the lap of nature amidst grand mountains, the stay is an ideal place to rejuvenate yourself. The homestay believes in offering comfort and the best hospitality to its guests. The rooms are equipped with modern facilities, such as free WiFi, comfortable bedding, and all the necessary requirements to ensure a promising stay. The stay accommodates guests in traditional bamboo cottages that feature an attached bathroom with all the necessities.
About access to common areas-
Don't wish to step out for exploring the village? Well, do not worry, the stay has an open common space to chill and meet fellow travelers. So, you can
Savour the delicious complimentary meals prepared by the local chefs. (depends on the selection of the variant)
Visitors can indulge themselves in the following activities during their stay.
Village Walk- Take a walk and explore the Sadhupul village that offers pure serenity.
Bonfire- Beat the chilly weather by spending some time around the bonfire in the open garden
Sightseeing- Rejuvenate yourself amidst nature and enjoy scenic views around the village.
Note: The above-mentioned activities are subject to availability and additional charges.
Nearby Tourist Attractions-
Mohan Shakti Heritage Park- Explore the Mohan Shakti amusement park that is famous for its Vedic Science study and education regarding the ancient Indian culture. It is at a distance of 8.7 km from the stay.
Chail- The famous hill station, Chail is just 38.6 km from the resort.
Considering the health and hygiene amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, the homestay ensures frequent sanitization and cleanliness. Hand sanitizers have been kept at various places.
About the host-
The homestay believes in providing the best hospitality. In case of any issues or assistance during your stay, you can contact the experienced hosts that are available to serve you.
Luxury River Facing Bamboo Cottage Room- The eco-friendly cottages built with traditional bamboo and modern facilities are a delight to stay at. The room is equipped with facilities, such as air conditioning, television, attached bathroom, and much more. Along with a river view and mesmerizing scenery of lush green landscapes, the room offers it all.
Check-in Time- 2:00 PM
Check-out Time- 10:00 AM
More Details about A Quiet Eco-Friendly Cottage Stay near Shimla
Know Before You Go for A Quiet Eco-Friendly Cottage Stay near Shimla
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- Children below 5 years of age will not be charged.
- Due to hygiene and sanitization reasons, the meals might be served in the room only.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the stay directly.
Luxury River Facing Bamboo Cottage
Enjoy the luxury of comfortable beds and river views right from your room. The rooms feature an attached bathroom with necessities. Visitors can avail themselves of room service at their convenience.
Luxury River Facing Bamboo Cottage with Breakfast
A blend of traditional local decor mixed with modern facilities is what the bamboo cottage offers. With the splendid river views, the rooms offer comfort and luxury both at the same time.
Luxury River Facing Bamboo Cottage with Breakfast, Lunch/Dinner
The room comes with a river view that is absolute bliss to witness. Luxury Bamboo Cottages are equipped with an attached bathroom, free WiFi, double bed, and all the necessary requirements to promise a comforting stay.