A Peaceful Villa Stay with Farm Views in Nashik Highlights
- The package is valued at INR 8000 in the market
- The homestay is located in the lush green surroundings of Nashik
- The homestay offer beautiful view of the Trimbakeshwar Range from the window
- Take a walk in the estates of Nashik and enjoy the surrounding nature and the fresh air
- Enjoy playing various outdoor games like cricket, football, badminton, etc in the vast lawns
A Peaceful Villa Stay with Farm Views in Nashik Overview
Check-in: 11:00 AM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
About the homestay and nature:
Based in the lush green surroundings of Nashik, this homestay offers beautiful views of the Trimbakeshwar Range. The homestay is located in a calm and peaceful surrounding in the greenery. The property has a vast lawn decorated with plants to rejuvenate and relax in nature. The best time to visit Nashik starts from October till February & the average temperature stays between 25°C - 30°C during this time.
About its location and accessibility:
The location of this property is 14.6 km from the main city center of Nashik. The homestay is easily reachable by the means of public as well as private modes of transportation.
Nearest Railway Station: The Nashik Railway Station is located at a distance of 25 km from the homestay.
Nearest Airport: The nearest major airport is Nashik Airport, located at a distance of 29 km from the property.
About the stay & common area:
This homestay offers a 2BHK farmhouse that has two bedrooms with a view of the garden from the windows. The homestay has a minimum occupancy of 2 and a maximum of 6 people. The rooms are crafted and designed with supreme amenities like a double-sized bed, fan, wardrobe, and attached bathrooms.
The homestay has a vast lush green garden with a gazebo with sitting area. The living area is spacious with couches and a flat TV. The homestay also has a dining hall and kitchen in it. The kitchen is fully equipped with a stove, refrigerator, utensils, and drinking water. There is an outside sitting area of the homestay where you can enjoy tea in the shade or on the swing which is there in the sitting area.
Estate Walk: Head out for a pleasant walk in the Nashik estate and feel the calmness of the place with a guide. (Available on additional charges)
Indoor/ Outdoor games: Showcase your skills in the various indoor games like Chess, carom, board games & outdoor games like cricket, badminton, etc available at the property.
Meals Cuisines: Home-cooked local delicacies (veg and non-veg) are available in the in-house kitchen. The meals are prepared by local chefs and served at an additional cost.
Meal Types: The guests can order other meals from the in-house kitchen by paying additional charges.
The homestay provides access to a fully furnished kitchen where the guests can prepare delicious meals at their convenience.
Nearby tourist attractions:
Sula Vineyards: At a distance of 16.1 km from the property, visit the famous Sula vineyards to learn about wine-making procedures and other interesting facts about wine production.
Trimbhakeshwar Temple: A small pilgrimage town located on the banks of River Godavari at the foothills of the Brahmagiri Mountains. It is located at a distance of 33 km from the homestay.
Pandavleni cave: Pandavleni Caves, also known as Nasik Caves, are situated in the foothills of Trivashmi Hills and are ancient rock-cut caves. It is located at a distance of 18.7 km from the homestay.
Ramsej fort: Ramshej Fort is the epitome of grace and the meeting point of many historical milestones. It is located at a distance of 17.6 km from the homestay.
It is required to be careful during the pandemic time with the utmost safety. As such, the homestay premises shall be sanitized properly before your arrival and hygienic conditions will be managed during your stay. Enjoy a carefree stay in an isolated location with fewer crowds and any possibilities of contamination.
About the host:
You may encounter situations where you require assistance or service during the stay. The homestay offers the services of experienced hosts and you can reach out to the help desk for any service or inquiries.
More Details about A Peaceful Villa Stay with Farm Views in Nashik
Know Before You Go for A Peaceful Villa Stay with Farm Views in Nashik
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- There are dustbins everywhere to dispose of garbage as the place is very strict about cleanliness and littering will be fined.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
It features a lush green lawn as well as comfortable rooms. The rooms are equipped with modern amenities like air conditioning, flat-screen tv, etc. The ensuite bathroom is also equipped with a shower, western toilet seats, etc.
- Air conditioning