A Bungalow Escapade into the Lush Greenery of Lonavala Highlights
- Witness the lush green surroundings composed of hilly mountains and nature all around.
- Enjoy the scrumptious meals cooked with traditional flavors while sitting in the lap of nature.
- Cherish the fun-filled moments of your vacation with the dazzling bonfire on a starry night.
- Hit the upper-deck and enjoy your evening tea with the beauty of mesmerizing hilly mountains and rich green environs
- Beat the heat with the splashing water of the swimming pool amidst the misty Western Ghats.
A Bungalow Escapade into the Lush Greenery of Lonavala Overview
About the Homestay and Nature-
Nestled amidst the natural ambiance of Lonavala, which is home to many globetrotters seeking serenity in the lapse of nature, this vacation retreat offers a homely experience within the vicinity of a mesmerizing hill station. Embark on this cozy homestay amidst the lush green landscapes embraced with hilly green composition, chirping birds, and dense vegetation of flora-fauna. The climate here remains tropical, ranging from 20 to 25 degrees Celcius per year with pleasant rainfall.
About the Location & Accessibility:
The property is located at a distance of 70 km from the Pune International Airport and can be reached by public and private transportation.
About the Stay:
The stay in this vacation retreat brings you accommodation in a three-bedroom bungalow, the rooms of which overlook the cheerful views of the garden and an outdoor pool. All the rooms in the various stay options refer to spacious and well-maintained rooms that are devised with washrooms and various amenities so that you can enjoy a hassle-free stay. Besides, you can catch splendid views of the amazing nature scenes from the room and enhance your stay experience. The rooms are contained with bathrooms, 1 bathroom on the ground floor and the other on the first floor. Besides, enjoy the provision of fresh linen, wardrobe, and pillows provided in all rooms.
About Access to Kitchen & Common Areas:
On availing the stay in this exotic stay experience, you get to enjoy the availability of 1 living room on the ground floor along with the dining room (with an 8-seater indoor dining table) and kitchen space. Besides, you also get access to the sit-out area next to the outdoor pool to laze around.
The house has a kitchen space where you can prepare your own meals reluctantly. You can also order food from the in-house restaurant on paying charges or get food delivered from the nearby restaurants with the friendly staff's assistance.
Swimming Pool- Elevate the fun-filled stay with the splashing waters of the swimming pool.
Bonfire- Sing and dance around the dazzling bonfire under the star-lit sky.
Nearby tourist Attractions-
Lion's Point(16 Km)
Tiger Point(17 Km)
Bhushi Dam(11 Km)
Bhairavnath Temple (7.3 km)
We care for your utmost safety in this pandemic situation. As such, the homestay premises shall be sanitized properly before your arrival, and hygienic conditions will be managed during your stay. Enjoy a carefree stay in an isolated location with fewer crowds and any possibilities of contamination.
The nature retreat offers the assistance of experienced and friendly hosts who ensures your complete hassle-free stay. You can reach out to the hosts for any acquiring assistance or help.
Villa Stay: Enjoy staying in the air-conditioned rooms of this villa with attached washrooms, a parking facility, and an outdoor pool. It also includes amenities and attached washrooms.
Number of bedrooms available: 3
Maximum occupancy: 16 persons
Unwind your stress with the memorable Villa stay; this three-bedroom Villa is designed with classic aesthetics complementing the wilderness around. The Villa is featured with modern amenities, air-conditioned rooms, attached washrooms, a parking facility, and an outdoor pool. The Villa can accommodate up to 3 to 16 people at a time.
- Television with Satellite/cable channels
- Air conditioning
More Details about A Bungalow Escapade into the Lush Greenery of Lonavala
Know Before You Go for A Bungalow Escapade into the Lush Greenery of Lonavala
- Maintain proper hygiene and sanitisation while you embark on the tour.
- Keep social distancing in consideration of the COVID-19 guidelines.
- Dress comfortably and carry an extra pair of clothes.
- Bring your camera along.
- Please maintain a friendly environment.
- Please do not litter.
- Carry valid ID proofs with you.
- Please stick to the timings of the homestay.
- Any misconduct will not be tolerated at the homestay. The property reserve the right to ask the guests to vacate incase of any misconduct, towards the staff or other guests.