As an SEO Specialist at Thrillophilia, you will get to do more than just implement keywords into a website. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks and to maximize ROI.
- Develop search engine optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Develop keyword plans through conducting keyword research on a regular basis to generate content ideas and optimize existing content
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for getting organic traffic
- Recommend changes to website architecture, restructuring page hierarchy, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Optimize web pages such as the homepage, landing pages, blog posts, product pages (on-page SEO) in terms of improving content quality, keyword optimization, and user experience to boost organic search rankings
- Manage SEO-related assets, tools/platforms including Google My Business, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, Ahrefs, Semrush, Majestic, Screaming Frog
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Conduct regular technical SEO audits and work with the web development team to fix technical website issues that may negatively impact organic search rankings
- Conduct full-scale SEO audit (technical, on-page, and off-page) on both mobile and desktop website versions to provide recommendations for improvement in key areas such as keyword optimization on meta tags and images, content quality, and link building
- Execute link building campaigns through the creation and promotion of linkable assets, outreach, and submission-based link building
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Perform competitive analysis to benchmark current SEO performance against competitors and devise strategies to surpass competitors
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO trends, search algorithm updates, and new SEO tools and best practices