Popular Bangkok Packages
Bangkok Tour Packages
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 43990.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 35500.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 40500.0|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 54999.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 17990.0|
Bangkok PackagesBangkok tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Bangkok Packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Bangkok holiday packages with exciting deals & offers.
The Bangkok tour packages is a piece by piece curation of a pre-eminent vacation that will consist of all the experiences that you can imagine for the near-perfect Bangkok holiday. Also, these Bangkok tour packages can be booked by people from all walks of life, ages, and types of holidaymakers, and with all budgets, and we will ensure that you have the most memorable and personalized experience.
Another great reason for opting for Thrillophilia's Bangkok packages is the discounts, deals, excellent customer support, and comfort of your home while planning the trip. If you think our shelf-made package doesn't suffice, you can also go full out and customize your Bangkok packages as per your liking by adding the adventures and features that speak to you and we will make that happen, again at the best rates out there. Moreover, typical Bangkok tours from Thrillophilia would have you see the mixed cultures around villages and floating markets, global cuisines at stalls and restaurants, shopping from the thriving markets, centers and malls, eccentric nightlife, towering skyscrapers that sit comfortably alongside ancient temples and monuments, and so much more the best slice of life moments in Bangkok.
Further, to ensure a comfortable and secure vacation the Bangkok trip package includes only the best accommodations that follow at par safety standards, local transportations that will take you around the city, meals as well as plenty of off-time where you can unwind and go around Bangkok on your own pace. Therefore, for your upcoming trotting plans you should consider the Bangkok tour packages for the best of times.
Places to Visit on Bangkok Tour:Bangkok is a forever thriving city where beauty, religion, and hospitality walk hand in hand. There are a lot of places in here you must visit during your stay in Bangkok. Here is a list of some beautiful and historically significant places to visit in Bangkok:
1. Chao Phraya River: The shimmering Chao Phraya River offers a plethora of amazing experiences, starting from enthralling ferry rides to tempting dinner cruises. While you enjoy cruising this iconic river, the spectacular buildings serving as the backdrop will offer you a sight to behold. The winter season between December and February makes for a great time to enjoy the various activities at Chao Phraya River.
Location: Bangkok 10120, Thailand
Timing: 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
2. Damnoen Saduk Floating Market: Damnoen Saduk Floating Market is an entire market set on multiple boats floating on water. These boats are navigated on the water by the Thai locals, who sell various farm produce, fresh local foods, and souvenirs.
Location: 96/19 38 Asok Montri Rd, 10110, Thailand
Timing: 7 AM to 4 PM|
3. Dusit Zoo: Also known as “Khao Din”, Dusit Zoo is home to a zoo museum, a wildlife hospital, an activity ground, and a sightseeing train. Sheltering over 1600 international and regional animals, this zoo makes for one of the best places to include in the Bangkok tour packages of wildlife enthusiasts.
Location: 71, 5 Khwaeng Dusit, Khet Dusit, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10300, Thailand
Timing: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
4. Bangkok National Museum: Lying on the former site of the Wang Na Palace, The Bangkok National Museum is home to the most widespread collection of authentic Thai art. This place offers visitors an insight into the glorious history and rich culture of the country.
Location: 4 Na Phra That Alley, Khwaeng Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Timing: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM from Wednesday to Sunday
5. Rose Garden: Making for the perfect place to enjoy cultural shows and picnics, Rose Garden is a must-visit destination in the Bangkok tour packages of culture buffs. Known popularly as Sampran, this park hosts excellent Thai cultural shows every day that offer visitors a glimpse into the tradition and lifestyle of the country.
Location: Km 32 Phetkasem Road, Sampran, Nakhon Pathom
Timing: 8 AM to 6 PM
6. Wat Hua Lamphong: Showcasing magnificent architecture, Wat Hua Lamphong is a popular Buddhist temple that often makes a place in the Bangkok tour packages of spiritual seekers, peace lovers, and architecture buffs. Visitors coming to this place often donate funds for the coffins of unprivileged deceased people.
Location: 728 Rama IV Rd, Khwaeng Si Phraya, Khet Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500, Thailand
Timing: Open 24 hours
7. Chinatown: Packed with ancient temples, bustling shopping centers, and elegant food outlets, Chinatown is often found in the Bangkok tour packages of religious seekers, shoppaholics, and foodies. Known as one of the most vibrant streets in Thailand, explore the tasty cuisine and with Bangkok travel packages taste the local lifestyle and culture.
Location: Yaowarat Road, Yaowarat, Samphanthawong, Bangkok, Thailand
Timing: 7:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Things to Do on Bangkok Trip:1. Swim with Sharks at Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World: Swimming with Sharks at Siam Ocean World is a once-in-a-lifetime diving chance. If you take a shark dive, you will be among the brave few who get the opportunity to dive alongside one of nature's deadliest predators. With Bangkok packages get up close and personal with massive Grey Nurse sharks, Southern stingrays, Blacktip sharks, Leopard sharks, and Eagle rays, among other species.
Location: B2 Floor, Siam Paragon Building, B1, 991 Rama I Rd, Pathum Wan, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Timing: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
2. Ride the Sky Train: There is only one way to travel around Bangkok at any pace while remaining cool: take one of the sky trains which is often included in Bangkok tour packages. There is no better way to move around than in air-conditioned carriages. You are usually high above the traffic below, providing you with a good perspective of the city, but the train typically takes the shortest path. Almost every part of Bangkok you'd like to see has a train station.
3. Visit Wat Pho: Any visitor to Bangkok should pay a visit to Wat Pho, which is home to the Reclining Buddha, which is fifteen meters tall and forty-six meters long, with the feet alone measuring over five meters. When you come near the statue, you'll notice that it's completely covered in gold leaf.
There are 108 bowls within the temple, and coins for the bowls can be purchased on the walk in. You can also stop by the temple for a traditional Thai massage while you are there. The Reclining Buddha and Wat Pho are located just south of the Grand Palace are a fascinating sight to witness and you should include that in your itinerary while booking your Bangkok tour packages.
Location: 2 SanamChai Road, Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200, Thailand
Timing: 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
4. Enjoy a Tuk Tuk Ride at Night: The tuk-tuk, Thailand's national icon, is at the core of most first-time tourists' real Thai experience! While in Bangkok, riding in a tuk tuk is a common occurrence. Prepare for a bumpy trip with flashing lights and a face full of fumes. They are well-known among tourists, particularly first-time visitors who wish to enjoy a one-of-a-kind experience navigating around the city.
Finally, take care of your possessions while riding and keep an eye out for bag snatchers on passing motorcycles — you're unlikely to be a victim, but it pays to be cautious. Riding a tuk tuk is more of an adventure than a functional mode of transportation.
5. Watch Cabaret Show at Calypso Theatre: Enjoy a genuine Thai set dinner while seeing a Khon dance performance, a traditional dance that was formerly reserved for the king's palace and is now performed by Calypso Cabaret. This musical spectacle features realistic impersonations of Marilyn Monroe and Elvis Presley! So, book your Bangkok travel packages and be impressed by Bangkok's amazing ladyboys' colorful, extravagant burlesque shows on specially curated Bangkok holiday packages. Calypso Cabaret, which is now located in Asiatique The Riverfront, a lively dining and entertainment complex, promises a night of fun you won't soon forget.
Location: 2194, Charoen Krung Rd., Wat Phraya Krai, Bang Kholaem, Bangkok, 10120, 10120, Thailand
6. Visit Khao Yai National Park: Khao Yai is without a doubt Thailand's best national park for frequent tourists, with plenty of opportunities to observe some stunning wildlife. The park features lush green scenery, rocky mountains with dense forests, magnificent waterfalls, and unusual bird and animal species.
The enormous park, which spreads over four provinces and covers more than 2,100 square kilometres, has something for everyone. The park is a particularly good spot to experience Thailand's natural beauty during your Bangkok holiday packages. Travellers from all over the world travel here to experience the captivating hiking paths.
Location: 114/117 Mu Si, Pak Chong District, Nakhon Ratchasima 26000, Thailand
Timing: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
7. Take a Trip to Thonburi: There are plenty of intriguing things to do in Thonburi, with unspoiled rural towns bordering the small waterways, fascinating museums, and adorable local markets. While many visitors come to view the famed Wat Arun Temple or stay in one of the beautiful riverfront hotels, this ever-evolving neighborhood has so much more to offer to tourists on their Bangkok holiday packages.
Best Time to Visit:Known as an ideal spot for vacation, Bangkok is considered to be an all-round year destination to spend your holidays. The city has a quality of enchanting each soul in every season distinctly. However, for the one who still looks out for the best time to visit this spectacular place then consider the months of November and December when the city is cooling down.
Although the arrival of tourists happens in tonnes and loads as the Bangkok holiday packages have made it easier these days to take a trip to this glamorous place. The city is always flooded with people till the month of March starting from September as during the months of April-August the temperature gets too hot and humid.
Also Checkout: Beaches Near Bangkok
How to Reach:By Flight: To reach for the city of Bangkok there are two main airports, one running in the North and another from the East of Bangkok. It is the Suvarnabhumi Airport that locates itself 25 km to the east and the Don Muang Airport located 24 km to the north catering to domestic and international flights in abundance.
Suvarnabhumi airport has direct and easy connectivity to the city by taxis, buses, and Airport Rail Link that is a high-speed train service in downtown Bangkok. There will be round the clock availability of roadway services from outside both the airports to drop you to your final destination.
By Road: The roadway services offer you with buses and taxis that get you wherever you wish to be in Bangkok. There are three bus terminals considered to be the major ones, the Northern Bus Terminal- Mochit, the Eastern Bus Terminal-Ekkamai, and the Southern Bus Terminal-Sa Tai.
The buses will take you not just round the city but also to Pattaya, Krabi, Phuket, etc. cities neighbouring Bangkok. If looking out for taxi services, then do know that the taxis run according to the metered price so confirm the prices before the journey.
By Train: Bangkok has great rail connectivity throughout Thailand and also to other neighbouring countries. Hua Lamphong serves as the main railway station of the city to travel to neighbouring countries and many other parts of Thailand. There is another railway station, Thornburi station that connects the city from within for travelling to the local parts of the city.
Suggested Read: Things To Do In Bangkok
Browse through a wide range of Bangkok tour packages from different Indian Cities like: Bangkok Tour Package From Bangalore, Bangkok Tour Package From Delhi, Bangkok Tour Package From Mumbai, Bangkok Tour Package From Chennai, Bangkok Tour Package From Kolkata, Bangkok Tour Package From Hyderabad, Bangkok Tour Package From Ahmedabad
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.