Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
the location of the homestay is so beautiful that after spending a day there you wont feel like coming back. you will feel like home there. not just th...
This amazing and beautiful homestay was in the arms of Tirthan Valley with breathtaking views, Bonfire and fishing were the 2 adventurous acitivities w...
Tirthan valley situated beside the Tirthan River in Himachal Pradesh at an altitude of 1600 meters and also is a gateway to the Great Himalayan National Park. Tirthan valley offers magnificence and nature at its best.
About the property:
Homestay is located in a lush green Tirthan valley with beautiful views. Homestay in Jibhi offers beautiful views of the valley and hills. Jibhi Homestay offers a luxurious stay in rooms with attached bathrooms. You can go to star gazing near homestay. Enjoy a bonfire with light music in the evening. You can enjoy other activities like rappelling, trekking at an extra cost.
Jibhi Homestay offers the 4 Rooms and 12 people can accommodate.
Breakfast and Dinner will be served during the stay at the homestay.
How to reach:
Homestay is 32 km away from Aut (Banjar Road). You can easily reach here by private or public transport.
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
A minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 12 people can book this homestay.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
the location of the homestay is so beautiful that after spending a day there you wont feel like coming back. you will feel like home there. not just the location but the homestay itself is so beautiful with such a warm hospitality by the hosts. they take care of you as a family. they served food which was so tasty. my child was so happy with the food.
Rated : 5.0
This amazing and beautiful homestay was in the arms of Tirthan Valley with breathtaking views, Bonfire and fishing were the 2 adventurous acitivities which were included in the tour apart from this we can also do trekking and zip lining, rooms were very neat and clean and toilets were also very clean, food served was hygenic and tasty as well. Overall it was an amazing tour.
Rated : 5.0
We really enjoyed our stay there the place maintained cleanliness, pretty room, great foods, fun activity, good facilities, professional staff with excellent service. Most importantly the views of the place will surprise you for sure... Truly worth a full score.
Rated : 5.0
We booked this tree house and it was so amazing to tay there, the view from room was so beautiful, The treehouse is located near lush green Tirthan valley, The balcony in room will let you see the most amazing view.
Rated : 5.0
Beautiful Homestay, it really felt like "home" being there, it was really comfortable, really had fun. The homestay is completely surrounded by nature.
Rated : 4.0
Amazing place to visit ,wonderful service,beautiful room.. amazing destination for family tour ,family party and also good for friends and solo traveller one should definetly visit this place best place for peace. Homestay offered beautiful views of the valley and hills. it also offered a luxurious stay in rooms with attached bathrooms. Thanks Thrillophilia.
The check-in time for a homestay in Jibhi is 12 PM. The checkout time for the homestay is 11 AM next day.
The popular attractions that you can visit in Jibhi during your stay are:
- Great Himalayan National Park: You can witness a diverse variety of flora and fauna Kullu: Known for its adventurous activities.
- Chehni Kothi: The site offers a great view of the Lush Green forest.
- Serolsar Lake: The lake offers a mesmerizing view to give a treat to your eyes.
- Shringa Rishi Temple: At the temple, you can enjoy meditation and tranquil environment.
- Jalori Pass: The pass has famous rocky hills and pine trees.
- Jibhi Waterfalls: A serene waterfall experience near the site.
- Raghupur Fort: The fort is a paradise for the history lovers
Yes, food is included in the Jibhi homestay package. You will be served with breakfast and dinner during your homestay.
Yes, parking is available at the Jibhi homestay.
The cost of homestay in Jibhi starts from 1450 INR per adult when you book from Thrillophilia. Online booking offers you with the best price guarantee for a homestay package.
The duration of stay at Jibhi homestay is for 2 days and 1 night.
During your stay, you can enjoy various activities like a nature walk. Also, at an additional cost, you can enjoy activities like fishing, bonfire, rappelling and trekking.
The inclusions of the Jibhi homestay package are accommodation, meals and activities:
- Stay: The homestay at Jibhi has a total of 4 rooms that provide you with a luxurious stay. These rooms can accommodate up to 12 people at the location. The stay option has an attached bathroom.
- Meal: The meal options provided at the homestay include breakfast and dinner.
- Activities: During your homestay at Jibhi you can enjoy nature walk and star gazing at Jibhi. Additionally, you can also enjoy activities like fishing, bonfire, rappelling and trekking at an additional cost.
During your Jibhi homestay, you should carry the following:
- Valid ID proof: The ID proof is required to validate your identity during check-in at Jibhi homestay.
- Warm and comfortable clothes: The temperature can drop at Jibhi and so keeping warm and comfortable clothes will keep you away from the cold.
- Torch or flashlight: The torch or flashlight can help you during trekking or during night time while you stay at Jibhi.
- Personal medications: If you have any prescribed medicines, carry them along with you to ensure that you are medically ready with your medicines.
- Extra pair of clothes: In case, you participate in any adventurous activity during your homestay at Jibhi, you should carry an additional pair of clothes according to the activity.
- Sunscreen lotion: To keep your skin safe from the sun and avoid sunburn and tanning.
- Sunglasses: To protect your eyes from the sun during your homestay in Jibhi.
The homestay at Jibhi is around 32 km away from the Aut (Banjar Road). The homestay can easily be accessed through public and private transport.
Yes, Jibhi homestay is completely safe for both solo and female travelers. It is safe to visit throughout the year.
The best time to visit Jibhi is between the months of March and May. During this time of the year, the summer begins and you can enjoy the pleasant weather.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.