Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Best trip of my life. Kasol and Kheerganga are the heavens on earth. So much beauty everywhere. Delhi to Kasol was an easy journey. The villages were s...
My friends asked me to join them on this trip to Kheerganga. I am so glad that I joined them. After a challenging 12 kilometers trek we reached Kheerga...
About the Activity:
- One of the most famous and favorite getaways in the Himalayas is the beautiful town of Kasol in the Parvati Valley. Be it any time of the year, this town has welcomed visitors to its mind-blowing beauty for years, and this winter and new year camping special brings to you the amazing chance of celebrating Kasol and all of its colors.
- Added to this is the experience of trekking to Kheerganga. Popular for the hot springs and scenic views of the Himalayan Mountains, Kheerganga is situated in Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. Located about 22 km away from the pilgrimage town of Manikaran, trekking through the dense forests and a bath in its hot springs are a refreshing experience.
- During this experience, you will pitch your own tents, help in cooking food and collect wood for the bonfire. Beside this you can enjoy nature walking, leisurely walks in the forest, mountain climbing and indulge in landscape photography during your stay at Kheerganga.
- Also, there will be a special experience of trekking beside the Parvati River to reach the famous small town of Chalal.
- This package includes your travel between Delhi and Kasol, hotel stay in Kasol, tent stay in Kheerganga, meals, guide, porters, driver charges, tolls, parking, and a team captain.
Start from Delhi by 06:30 p.m.
Pit stop for dinner at a decent roadside hotel.
Reach Kasol by morning.
After having breakfast and some leisure, you can self-explore Kasol.
Go for the Riverwalk (besides the Parvati River), spend some time in the calmness and serenity of Parvati valley.
Go for the Chalal trek in the evening.
Come back to resort/ camps by evening.
You can also visit the local market and explore the famous Israeli’s Cafe’s like Little Italy, Evergreen café, Shiva café, German Bakery, Moonlight café.
Bonfire and dinner & sleep overnight at resort/camps.
Wake up early morning and after having breakfast, head for Kheerganga.
Trek will start from a village called Barsheni (22 km from Kasol) and you will be transferred to Barsheni in private vehicles.
The Trek Trail of Kheerganga is 12kms with a moderate difficulty level.
Enjoy your walk in the heart of the beautiful Parvati valley with a stunning view of snowcapped mountains all around.
Reach Kheerganga by evening.
Have your dinner at bonfire under the sky studded with stars and snowcapped mountains all around.
Sleep overnight in the camps and have an experience of a lifetime.
Wake up early morning to see a beautiful sunrise and after having breakfast head for the hot water steam bath.
Take a dip and clean your body both physically and spiritually.
Visit the very famous shiv mandir (the last of this region) and enjoy the calmness and peacefulness of this place.
Trek your way down to Barsheni and reach Kasol by evening.
Head back to Delhi with lots of amazing trip memories next day morning.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Best trip of my life. Kasol and Kheerganga are the heavens on earth. So much beauty everywhere. Delhi to Kasol was an easy journey. The villages were so pretty. people came to talk to us and they shared a lot of information about the culture. We tried some local food items as well. It was so nice ambience throughout. Rained in between. Trekking remains to be my favourite activity out there. Walking across the natural pathways was a unique experience. We stayed in tents with a view of the rejuvenating nature around. Great support team too. Thank you.
Rated : 5.0
My friends asked me to join them on this trip to Kheerganga. I am so glad that I joined them. After a challenging 12 kilometers trek we reached Kheerganga and the view was stunning. I could see snow capped mountains all around me and the hot bath felt so good as temperature was really cold. It was the best trip ever. Thank you, Thrillophilia!
Rated : 5.0
It was freezing cold, the temperature was dropping in minus and we were seven people who were still determined to remove our woollens and dip in the hot springs at Kheerganga. Treks are just so life-altering.
Rated : 5.0
Kheerganga and Kasol were always on my buckt list but it just kept getting cancelled because of travel issues. For me, this tour was like the best one. Started from Delhi, and ended in Delhi. Kheerganga has the best of views ever. Good work Thrillophilia
Rated : 5.0
Ended the new year with an amazing getaway to Kasol, and trekking to Kheerganga. Professional services, and well organised trip, overall. Will recommend. Thank you Thrillophilia.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.