Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the tour:
- The Singapore River is historically a trading waterway and is representative of the foundation upon which Singapore has been built.
- Depart from one of the boarding points along Clarke Quay, then cruise upriver past the beautiful shop houses along Boat Quay towards key landmarks like the skyscrapers of the financial district, Parliament House, the historic Fullerton Hotel, all the way to Marina Bay and back.
- You will be listening to on board audiovisual commentary to tell you stories of the Singapore River and its surrounding areas, as well as how overcoming past struggles has brought Singapore to its present.
- The Round Cruise option let you embark on a bum boat cruise along the Singapore River.
- tokidoki Boat Cruise, meanwhile, will let you experience the world's first tokidoki themed boat at the Singapore River.
- This option includes a one round trip journey, lasting approximately 40 minutes, and audiovisual commentary in English.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.