Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Festival Date- 16th and 17th June 2018
If you wish to experience a unique kind of connection with your inner self, then the Shoonya Festival in the quaint little town of Jibhi, Himachal Pradesh is sure tailor-made for you. Banking on the concept of 'Shoonya' or 'Zero', the main focus of the extravagant festival is to celebrate the feeling of inner peace through 'Nothingness'.
Putting a wide gap between you and the disturbing chaos of the rest of the world, the festival hosted in the midst of the hills of the Himalayas is sure going to be a refreshing and rejuvenating experience for you. The main aim here is for you to connect to the feeling of 'Shoonya' or nothingness and acquire an inner contentment; a happiness and a satisfaction.
Feel high on love and belief while sharing a few amazing moments of your life with everyone who is a part of this extravagant and elaborate affair. Get the feeling of a new start as you look up into the stars, as even the billions of stars started from zero itself, just like everything else around you.
The festival focuses on the many arts and promotes artists, giving them all a fresh start amidst the beauty of Himalayas. Click pictures, shoot videos and make new memories. You can either go as an adventurer or an artist, the festival has place and arrangements for all. You can enjoy many activities like:
Speaking of which, the living arrangements here guarantee full comfort and all amenities, whether you decide to live in the tents, cottages or rooms.
In terms of the kind of tickets available, the festival gives you a wide variety of options to choose from.
1) Festival Pass
- This pass includes entry to the festival, the offered activities and the workshops conducted.
2) Camp Pass
- This pass gets one person entry to the festival, stay in a camp for 2 nights on twin sharing basis.
3) Jibhi Camp Pass
- The Jibhi Pass entitles one person entry to the festival and stay in Jibhi Camps for 2 nights on a twin sharing basis
4) Jungle Pass
- The Jungle Pass can be availed by one person for an entry to the festival, breakfast, and dinner during the stay, and accommodation in jungle cottages/rooms for 2 nights. Also, because the property is located about 2 kms from the festival location, the Jungle Pass also includes shuttle services in the morning and the evening.
5) Room Pass
- The room pass grants 2 people the entry to the festival along with a comfortable stay in one room for 2 nights on a twin sharing basis.
*Note- Meals can be availed at the festival at an additional cost.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
No Booking Fee! Price Guarantee
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.