Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Jaipur
- Rich in culture, heritage, food, royalty and whatnot, Rajasthan is a land of multiple colours. As the name implies, this state once was home to the Royals. Rajasthan tour packages from Delhi will get a kick start by reaching Jaipur and starting the sightseeing. Jaipur, known as the Pink City, is the capital of Rajasthan and is a treasure trove for the adventure lovers. The best thing one can do here is to visit the Nahargarh fort and marvel at the beautiful sight of the sun rising and setting against the horizon. The Birla Temple is also included in the trip and is one of the most prominent temples of Jaipur.
- The second day of Delhi to Rajasthan tour package will continue to offer you the marvels of Jaipur. Visit the beautiful Amber Fort, provide elephant rides for the people from the base to the fort. This fort depicts many ancient items like the kitchenette, hidden pathways and the swords on exhibit. The beautiful Hawa Mahal, Jaigarh Fort and a shopping spree in Johari Bazar will also be included in your trip.
- As you ascend towards the third day of the trip, get driven towards Pushkar and admire the beauty of this holy town. Dargah Sharif Tomb of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti and the Brahmaji Temple are the major attractions here.
- The fourth day of Rajasthan tour package from Delhi will be filled with travelling and will take you to Ranthambore - the land of tigers.
- The fifth day of the tour will be an action-packed one and will take you to the Ranthambore National Park. This park was built by the Chauhan dynasty and is home to many Royal Bengal Tigers and other animals including deers, peacocks, monkeys and langurs.
- Day six of the Delhi to Rajasthan tour package will be filled with bidding farewell to the beautiful state and travelling back to Delhi.
The beginning of the Rajasthan tour package from Delhi is marked by your arrival in the pink city of Jaipur.
Once you reach, you will be escorted by our representative to transfer you to the designated hotel.
Check-in to the hotel and freshen up.
Without wasting much time, you will head out to see the beautiful Birla Temple dedicated to Radha Krishna. You will be mesmerized by the marvel structure of the temple surrounded by the lush green garden for all the sides as included in the Delhi to Rajasthan tour package.
Then you will visit Nahargarh fort to witness the stunning view of the city during sunset.
Post these; relax at iconic Chokhi Dhani, here you can experience the traditional and cultural of Rajasthan by indulging yourself in camel rides, live dance and music performances, and relishing Rajasthani cuisine.
In the evening return to the hotel
Overnight sleep at ease.
After breakfast at the hotel, you will head out for Jaipur sightseeing as per the Rajasthan tour package from Delhi.
Enjoy a thrilling elephant ride up the ramparts to the central courtyard of the fort. You will have a one of a kind of experience at this glorious Amer fort.
The next spot is the majestic Jaigarh fort, here you can witness the most massive cannon on wheels in the world and other war amours, arms and ammunitions. Also, you can stroll around highlighted places inside the fort-like Laxmi Vilas, Lalit Mandir, Aram Mandir, and the Vilas Mandir.
Post this, get delighted by the beautiful exterior of the marvelous building adorned with multi-colored window a
Afterward, in the evening you visit the adjacent markets to buy traditional clothes, shoes, jewelry, etc.
Return to the hotel for the night
Have a delicious morning breakfast and drive towards Pushkar
Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and proceed to visit Ajmer as included in Delhi to the Rajasthan tour package.
Today you will witness the most important pilgrimage site of Pushkar. Dargah Sharif Tomb of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, a well-known Sufi saint situated in the old city
It was the abode of the Sufi saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti between 1192 and 1236 AD.
After this, you visit major attractions in Pushkar like Brahma Ji Temple dedicated to Lord Brahma. The temple is adorned with A marble statue of the sun god and silver coins,
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having a scrumptious breakfast in the morning, you will head towards Ranthambore.
Upon arrival, our representative will meet you and escort you to the hotel.
The rest of the day is at leisure.
Overnight stay in Ranthambore as included Rajasthan tour package from Delhi.
This day is all about exploring one of the biggest national park in India along a huge fort arranged on the top of the hill inside the park
Ranthambore National Park is a prestigious park situated in the vicinity of the Aravali hills and Vindhya plateau.
Wake up early in the morning and be ready to explore National park on a jeep safari Here you can easily spot the Royal Bengal Tiger and other wild animals like hyenas, Langurs, Peacocks, deer etc.
The park is well-known for its tiger reserve like diurnal tigers; you will have an enjoyable experience of watching majestic tigers roaming freely in the park.
Afterwards, visit majestic Ranthambore Fort overlooking the entire National park. The fort was built by Chauhan Dynasty and offers breathtaking scenery and interesting architectural sights worth exploring and capturing
After filling breakfast, you can check out of the hotel.
End of Rajasthan tour package from Delhi
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Great trip, from a chaotic place to a place where the traditions are just as pure.. much-needed vacation. Thrillophilia has arranged the itinerary very well.
Places included in the Rajasthan tour package from Delhi are :
1. In Jaipur: Birla Temple, Nahargarh, Chokhi Dhani, Amer fort, Jaigarh Fort, Local Market.
2. In Ajmer - Pushkar: Dargah Sharif Tomb of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, Brahma Ji Temple, Pushkar Sarovar.
3. In Ranthambore: Ranthambore National Park, Ranthambore Fort.
Activities that can be done during the Rajasthan tour package from Delhi are:
1. Sightseeing: Explore the majestic forts, local markets, Sacred pilgrimage sites and the popular attractions of Jaipur, Ajmer and Ranthambore.
2. Jungle Safari: Take a Jungle safari of Ranthambore National Park and see Royal Bengal Tiger and other wild animals like Langurs, Peacocks, Blue Bull, hyenas, Langurs, deer etc.
3. Traditional Feast at Chokhi Dhani: Enjoy a luscious Rajasthani Dinner and witness a puppet show and a live folk dance performance by local artists.
Famous food to try in Jaipur are :
- Masala Tea at Gulab Ji
- Sweets at LMB
- Lassi at Lassiwala
- Dal Baati Churma & Traditional Rajasthani food at Chokhi Dhani
- Street food at Masala Chowk & Aunty’s Cafe
- Cold coffee at NBC or GVD
- Italian food at Anokhi Cafe
- Pyaz ki kachori at Rawat Misthan Bhandar
- Types of Omelette at Sanjay Egg-Dee
- Non Veg at Muhammadi
- Mutton keema at Talk of the town
- Palak Paneer & Bejad ki Roti at Sharma Dhaba
- Pizza at Zolocrust
Inclusions of Rajasthan tour package from Delhi are:-
1. Meals: Breakfast is included in the package.
2. Accommodation: 5 nights stay in a 3-star hotel on a sharing basis.
3. Transportation: All transfers and sightseeing in a private sanitized car.
4. Sightseeing: Visit to all the major attractions of Jaipur, Ajmer, and Ranthambore.
5. Activities: Optional Elephant ride at Amer Fort, Traditional Rajasthani feast along with living folk dance/ Music performance.
6. Jungle Safari: Go for a Jungle Safari at Ranthambore National Park and spot the Royal Bengal Tigers along with other wild animals.
Things to carry for the Rajasthan Tour from Delhi are:
- Thrillophilia voucher
- Valid Id Proofs
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes
- Personal Medication (if any)
- Personal Toiletries
The best time to visit Rajasthan is during the winter season starting from last week of October till February. During this time, the weather is cool and is appropriate for afternoon strolls and sightseeing. The evenings are cold. If you're planning your Rajasthan Trip from Delhi, you can visit during July to september as well which is the monsoon season. But winters are best to visit this princely State.
The distance between Ranthambore to Jaipur by road is 200 Kms. It will take you 5-6 hours to reach Ranthambore depending on the traffic.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.