Rafting In Kolad Highlights
- Book this package and engage in an exciting river rafting activity amidst the lush greens in Kolad
- Fight with the grade 3 and grade 4 rapids while rafting the Kundalika river for a long stretch of 12 KMs
- Undertake this activity with an instructor who will guide everyone before and during the rafting session
- Enjoy the blissful environment while rafting through this mad monsoon river!
- The package is valued at INR 1,920/- in the market
Rafting In Kolad Overview
Activity Location: Kolad, Maharashtra
Activity Timings: 8:45 AM to 12:30 PM
About Rafting in Kolad:
Blessed with a number of waterfalls, lush greenery, and the captivating Sahyadris, Kolad is a major tourist destination in Maharashtra, especially due to its approach towards water-based adventure and similar activities. Book this package and embark on this exciting white water river rafting activity in Kundalika river filled with fun and cross this experience away from your bucket list.
About the activity:
- The timings of the activity are from 8:45 AM to 12:30 PM in the afternoon.
- This adventure quest will begin with your arrival at the starting point by around 08:30 in the morning and will take you through some of the strenuous rapids in the Kundalika River.
- Following your arrival, you will be briefed about the safety measures for the Kolad river rafting package.
- You will be provided with the required gears and equipment for Kundalika rafting to ensure your safety.
- Kundalika is the only rafting site where rafting happens for the entire year but the best season is from June to October. So, grab your oars and gear up for an exciting ride!
- The activity will take place under the guidance of an instructor who will lead you throughout the experience of 12 KMs of rafting.
How to reach?
The exact location will be conveyed to you by the operator of the activity after your successful booking of the package.
Select Package Option
River Rafting Package
More Details about Rafting In Kolad
Know Before You Go for Rafting In Kolad
- It is mandatory that you follow the instructions of the experts on the raft at all times.
- Wearing safety gear such as helmet and life jackets is compulsory while on the raft.
- In case of any medical condition, the instructors/guides must be informed prior to the start of the activity.
- For those who wear spectacles, it is advisable to wear it with a strap.
- Comfortable, light and close fitting clothes are suggested. Ethnic clothes such as saree or salwar kameez may restrict movement.
- Water resistant shoes or floaters are a good choice when rafting.
- Only those gadgets that are waterproof will be permitted on the raft