Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Enjoy a sun-soaked escape to a villa hidden amidst a lush-green fruit orchard spread over two-acres. Furnished in a Kashmiri style, boasting walnut wood features, private balconies, a variety of comfortable chairs and couches spread across the rooms, a delightful dining area that lights up as bright natural light floods in through the windows, this stay offers 5 rooms, each with an attached washroom, a kitchen, 2 large covered verandahs, and 2 two large gardens with a bonfire pit.
About the rooms:
Villa features 3 bedrooms and 1 double bed suite that can altogether accommodate a maximum of 8 guests. Well-furnished and laced with essential amenities, the rooms are designed to offer you utmost comfort while blending in perfectly with nature's bounty outside. Each room has an ensuite washroom.
The stay offers a fully-equipped kitchen with amenities like a toaster, oven, microwave, mixer grinder, electric kettle, hob, chimney, refrigerator, water filter, and more that you can use to cook your own meals. Not in a mood to step in the kitchen? Ask the staff here to cook some amazing local delicacies at an additional cost.
- Head out for a guided hike to Ghorakhal temple, a picturesque site at a height of more than 2,000 m that houses the popular Golu Devta temple
- Request for a picnic within the estate, amidst the fruit trees
- Have a family badminton tournament on the private court
- Enjoy the Bhowali city lights from the first-floor balcony, over an evening drink, and spend time with friends or family in the warmth of a bonfire
- Enjoy activities like hiking or go for paragliding from Bhowali to Kutani, where one lands back right next to the stay
About access to common areas:
The guests have access to the entire estate
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check in and post every check out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
About its accessibility:
The estate is around 17 KM from Nainital and sits on the road from Bhowali to Bhimtal. You can park outside the villa in a safe open area, just off the main road. The estate entry is a walk up one flight of stairs opening into the fruit orchards. The home is tucked toward the back of the estate.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.