Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Kalsubai is recognised as the Highest Peak of Maharashtra with its towering height of 5400ft. (1646 m) which earns the much glorified title of the 'Everest of Maharashtra'.
It is said, that in the ancient times, a lady named “Kalsu” came to nearby Indorey village to work. However, somebody forced her to clean utensils and clean up the residence by force. So she left the place and eventually died at this spot. So here comes the name, Kalasubai. A small temple is built here, in her memory.
The area is part of Sahyadri hill ranges. Kalasubai is the highest peak of Western Ghats in Maharashtra. It is also a paradise for nature lovers. It is a dream of every sincere mountaineer to climb it at least once.
Trek Date – 09/01/2016, Saturday
Cost - Rs.1000/-
Base - Bari Village
- Boarding second last train to Kasara on08/01/2016, Friday night
- Travel by Jeep from Kasara station to Base village
- Morning Breakfast
- Pack Lunch
- Travelling cost from Kasara Station to Base village and return journey
- Expertise & First-aid assistance cost.
This does not include anything which is not mentioned above.
- Cancellation before 15 days : 75% will be refunded
- Cancellation before 10 days : 50& will be refunded
- There is no refund if the cancellation is after 10days
- Ashish - 9773595039
- Sharath - 8898909062
- Harshad - 8898760576
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
No Booking Fee! Price Guarantee
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
More Things to do in Mumbai
Most Popular Destinations