About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Climb up and soak in the surreal views of the Garhwali Himalayas, from this quiant campsite in Pantwari. This serene location of the campsite is abundant in golden oak, green oak, deodar trees and tiny daffodils are found strewn on the ground. The campsite is a dreamy meadow with a tree of wisdom perched right in front of your tent.
One can opt for Nag Tibba trek or the trek to the Serpent’s Peak is a wonderful delight for adventure lovers from all over the world since it showcases the best serenity and exciting trekking routes through thick jungles and meadows. It is apt for outstanding mountain and forest scenery that helps you unplug from the drag of the city life. As the sun sets, enjoy the starry night along with the warmth of a bonfire and delicious homecooked meals.
About the rooms:
The alpine dome tents open up to the vast vista of valley views and talking about the sunset, we bet you have never seen any like here before. The stay features individual hygenic and sanitized sleeping bags, separate common washroom for female and male, dining area, and a large sit-out.
While breakfast (Indian/Continental) is included in the package, guests can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. Be it the freshly procured ingredients or the view that you get to gaze at while having the meals - the bottom line is - never miss a "Garhwali" meal.
- End your day with an outdoor bonfire warming your heart and a cup of tea warming your soul
- Enjoy gazing up at the night sky lying on the lawn
- Nag Tibba Trek (Serpent Peak’s Trek)
- Outdoor Survival Skiils
- Nature Walk
- Village Visit
- Team Building activities and fun games
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 7 KM from the Joshimath Bus Stand. It can be reached easily using any public or private transportation.