Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Mumbai
Pick up and Drop Location:
CST Railway Station
Timings : 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
About the Mumbai Darshan Package:
- Mumbai is a dream city that has lofty sky-scrappers, glistening lights, a seafront, beaches and much more that attracts thousands of people to this city each year. You can also get to witness all this with the Mumbai Darshan Package. This is a one day tour that will cover all the prime tourist attractions in Mumbai, giving you a chance to become a part of this magical place.
- The Mumbai darshan one day tour package will start with your pick-ups from CST (Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus) - it is the central railway station in Mumbai that operates the locals. From the CST, you will go around 18 places throughout the day.
- Places like Flora Fountain, the Bombay High Court, Shivaji Museum, Gateway of India - it is an arched gateway built in the 20th century to welcome King George V and Queen Mary during their visit to India.
- After a quick halt for lunch you'd continue this sightseeing tour by visiting the remaining places.
- Going on to Hanging Gardens, Mahalakshmi Temple, Taraporewala Aquarium, Nehru Planetarium, Mount Mary Church and more places like:
Marine drive - It is a promenade in South Bombay with views of the sea
Girgaon Chowpatty - A golden-sand beach and one of the most popular places in Mumbai. .
Haji Ali Dargah - A shrine and a mosque of Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari
Shri Siddhivinayak temple - Dedicated to the Hindu God 'Ganesha'.
Bandra Bandstand - A walking promenade on the western coast of Mumbai.
Juhu Chowpatty - Another popular pristine beach.
Aarey Colony - It is a lush ecosystem which is part of the Sanjay Gandhi National Park
Goregaon Filmcity - Famous toursit attraction.
- And the last stop of this tour would be Borivali National Park, which is where your Mumbai sightseeing (darshan) would come to an end and you will be dropped at CST railway station.
Start your Mumbai Darshan package at 9 AM from Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Bus Depot by boarding the BEST AC bus.
Visit the first destination of your Mumbai Darshan package, the oldest Museum in Mumbai, Dr. Bhau Daji Lad Museum Dhobi Ghat.
Next, the trip will take you to Mahalaxmi Race Course, an oval horse racing track located at the heart of the city.
Further, you are taken to the Shree Siddhivinayak Temple where you can get blessings of Lord Ganesha.
Further, you head to Bandra Bandstand and Bandra Worli Sea Link.
The Mumbai darshan one day tour package then takes you to Nehru Science Centre and Nehru Centre.
Moreover, Mani Bhavan and Hanging Garden also await your visit to explore the places to the fullest.
Later, the Mumbai darshan one day package takes you to Girgaum Chowpatty and Taraporewala Aquarium.
You also get an opportunity to visit the Chhatrapati Shivaji Vastu Sangrahalaya, which was formerly known as Prince of Wales Museum of Western India.
Finally, you are taken to the iconic Taj Mahal Hotel and the Gateway of India.
Get dropped at Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Bus Depot at 6 PM and carry a lot of memories with you.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
This is one of the tour of Mumbai as we covered all the important areas of mumbai mentioned as in package. Well coordinated. Thanks for a great mumbai trip.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.