Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: New Delhi
About the Destination
Nestling amidst the snow-capped slopes of the Dhauladhar Ranges, Manali is one of the most popular hill stations in the country. Backed by jaw-dropping views, sprawling meadows, and lush green forest covers, Manali is the perfect pick to start the second phase of your life. From museums to temples to gushing blue streams to persistent fragrance of pines – Manali has got everything to set the right mood for your honeymoon. Selecting honeymoon packages from Manali to Pune lets you explore the versatility and potential of Manali as a honeymooner’s paradise.
The sprawling meadows, jaw-dropping views, gushing blue streams, and persistent fragrance of pines sets the moment perfect to enjoy cuddling with your soulmate. Blessed with an extraordinary scenic beauty, the town of Manali features endearing little eateries where you can plan some candlelight blissful moments for just two of you. While you enjoy your Manali honeymoon package from Pune, do not forget to try some real-life adventures there like trekking trails and river adventures.
About Manali Honeymoon Package from Pune
- Manali honeymoon package from Pune is good enough to embrace some romantic moments with your better half at the foothills of Himachal Pradesh. From Delhi, you will be transferred to Manali by AC Volvo bus.
- By the next morning, we will be reaching Manali. You can get along nearby shopping places, cafes and try the local food and cuisines. This will help you to get acclimatized to the atmosphere of Manali.
- On the third day of your tour, we will be climbing uphill through the Manali-Keylong Road to spend some fun time at the breathtaking Rohtang Pass.
- On day 4 of your Manali honeymoon package from Pune gives you an opportunity of exploring the vastness of the Solang Valley. You can either indulge yourself in the sightseeing adventure or participate in the adventurous activities there.
- Kullu and Manikaran sightseeing is scheduled on Day 5 where you can enjoy the pristine natural resources of Manali. Manikaran is famous for its hot water spring.
- On Day 6 of honeymoon package from Manali to Pune, you will be going for Naggar sightseeing. Here, you can spend some quality time alongside the Beas River to rejuvenate yourself.
-On the seventh day of the trip you will be gong for the local sightseeing in Manali and visit places like Hadimba Devi Temple Club House, and Tibetan Monastery and many more. After that in the evening, our representative will drop you back at the Manali bus stand from where you will take the bus for Delhi.
- The next morning you will be reaching Delhi by 8: 00 AM, from where you can start your journey back to Pune, with bag full of beautiful trip memories.
Note: Flight tickets are not included in the package. Drop an enquiry to know more about flight fare.
Arrive from Pune to Delhi Airport/Railway Station.
You will be picked up from the ISBT Kashmere Gate to begin the Manali honeymoon package from Pune
Overnight journey in A/C Volvo Bus
Start your 2nd day of the honeymoon package from Pune with your arrival in Manali where you will be meeting our tour coordinator.
Our representative will transfer you to the hotel.
Freshen up and enjoy breakfast
The first day in Manali on the honeymoon package from Pune to Manali is for leisure, and you can take a rest or go out and explore the area near the hotel.
Indulge in activities such as food tasting, shopping or cafe hopping.
Overnight stay at the hotel
Wake up early for an exciting day ahead
Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed towards Rohtang Pass which is about 52 KM away from Manali
Enjoy sightseeing at the scenic points of Palchan, Gulaba, Rahla fall, Beas Nala and Marhi.
Also enjoy snow activities like skiing, horse riding, snow scooter riding, and snow tube riding.
Return to hotel to enjoy dinner and sound sleep in the cozy rooms of the hotel
Start your day with a nutritious breakfast.
Post breakfast and head out for a full day trip to Solang Valley included in the honeymoon package from Pune to Manali
Solang Valley is situated at an altitude of 2560 meters above sea level and receives heavy footfall throughout the year.
Enjoy the various adventure activities and get some amazing pictures clicked!
Return to Manali in the evening to relax after an adventurous day
Dinner and overnight stay in hotel at Manali
Enjoy breakfast and head out for local sightseeing in Kullu.
Kullu is a broad open valley located on the banks of the Beas river and is the sister town of Manali.
From Kullu, head towards Manikaran.
Manikaran is located in the Parvati Valley and is famous for the natural hot water springs where you can take a dip to relax all your sore muscles
Return to the hotel in Manali by evening
Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at hotel
Wake up to enjoy a delicious breakfast
Today you will be visiting Naggar, a small town by the Beas river.
Visit the Naggar Castle and a waterfall to rejuvenate yourself on the Manali honeymoon package from Pune.
Enjoy the beautiful sights while returning to Manali.
Enjoy dinner and overnight stay in the hotel in Manali.
Wake up to your final day in the mountains
Enjoy a fulfilling breakfast and head out to explore Manali
Visit places like Hadimba Devi Temple or Dhungri Temple, Manu Temple, Club House, and Tibetan Monastery.
In the evening, get dropped to Manali bus stand and start the journey back to Delhi
Arrive at Delhi in the morning
Mark the end of your honeymoon package from Pune to Manali and take back valuable memories with you.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.