Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Perched at an altitude of 6000 ft, this quiet homestead in the Kumaon Himalayas offers the most pleasant climate, a forest that is a haven for Himalayan and other migratory birds, and 8 acres of lush greenery. Let your bare feet enjoy the misty ground and enjoy the wind that long to play with your hair - you cannot get enough of nature's miracles here. The rooms bring in the sunshine and the moonlight in equal measure, letting you soak up the energy here and nurture your mind, body and soul.
The property has 3 other cottages in the vicinity, giving this place a sense of community, yet complete privacy. Gaze at the Chaukhamba and Trishul peak, or go for a walk in the forested areas with virgin pine, oak and rhododendron trees and seasonal fruits and vegetables all around. Or explore the nearby scenic points before soaking in the night-sky with a bonfire.
About the rooms:
The rooms here open to the views of the mountains, the crisp mountain air, and the sweet scent of the healthy trees and orchards all around. The stay comes with 2 double bedrooms with attached washrooms. Each room can accommodate a max of 2 guests and offers every modern amenity for a comfortable stay.
The package includes scrumptious lunch, while breakfast and dinner can be ordered on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost or guests can use the kitchen to cook a meal. The kitchen serves some of the best delicacies in the area. Locally produced ingredients add to the flavour and nutrition. Do not miss out having some milky chai while you are here.
- Take a walk around in the lush oak forest and enjoy bird watching
- Enjoy stunning views of the sunset across the majestic Chaukhamba and Trishul peaks
- As the sun sets, have fun around a bonfire with friends and family with a barbeque under a star-lit sky
- Learn more about growing and cultivating plants with the gardeners
- Discover your culinary skills with the help of the trained staff here. You can also learn a few local delicacies from them.
- Head out for a hike to the Dhokaney Fall, a stunning waterfall hidden amidst the pines
- Visit the Kainchi Dham
- Indulge in water sports in Bhimtal Lake and Sattal Lake
- Enjoy an evening at the Naukuchia Taal
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 90 KM away from the Kathgodam Railway Station. Since it is an offbeat location, you will have to hike the last part, around 1 KM, to reach the property.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.