Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Mahabaleshwar
About Mahabaleshwar Honeymoon Package from Mumbai
- Located in the Satara district of Maharashtra, Mahabaleshwar nestles in the widespread western ghats. It is known for its captivating natural beauty as well as vast strawberry farms along with a number of age-old places of worship and manicured dense forest covers. It can be considered as a perfect place in the Indian State of Maharashtra that will offer you a stay in complete solitude away from the hustle and bustle of regular city life.
- You will have a wonderful road trip from Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar on the first day of the trip as you will pass through a road that is laden with beautiful views and sceneries. Upon your arrival, you can complete your check-in formalities and spend some time in relaxation. In the afternoon hours, you can also visit some of the local places of tourist interest close to your hotel.
- On the day 2 of the trip, you will be taken out for visiting some of the local tourist destinations after having a delicious breakfast at the hotel. You will be taken to a Shiva Temple, which happens to be one of the ancient places of worship. This temple has its significance in the Hindy Mythology and is considered sacred. After that you can spend time sighting the alluring scenic beauty at Connaught peak or Venna Lake. Venna Lake is known for its pristine environment and boating opportunities on the calm and unspoiled waters. After this, you will visit Lingmala Falls, Elphinstone Point, Lodwick Point and many more.
- You will be travelling to Lonavala on the day 3 of the trip via Panchgani Route. Have your breakfast at the hotel and then head out on a fascinating drive along the hilly roads. Lonavala is yet another hill station and weekend getaway destination in Maharashtra that is widely popular among holiday makers and honeymooners.
- Before arriving at Lonavala, you can stopover at Panchgani and visit Tableland, Sydney Point, Parsi Point. After reaching Lonavala, you can spend the whole night relaxing and preparing for the upcoming tour.
- On the next day of the Mahabaleshwar honeymoon tour package from Mumbai, you will be carrying out local sightseeing in Lonavala. You can have your breakfast at the hotel and then head out to visit famous Celebrity Wax Museum, popular local museum that exhibits wax statues of popular Indian and international celebrities
- Our next stop is the Amrutanjan Point, which is the ideal picnic spot with a picturesque view of the valley. Proceed to visit Bhaja Caves, known for its beautiful architecture and historic value and Lohagad Fort, popular heritage site.
- After this, You will be visiting the famous Pawna lake, It is a place known for nature, lake and green hills all together.
- Day 5 is the last day of the tour and you will be transferred from Lonavala to Mumbai. Our representatives will drop you at the Mumbai.
Begin your Mahabaleshwar honeymoon package from Mumbai as you arrive in Mumbai to meet our representative and guide you to your journey to Mahabaleshwar
After checking in at the hotel, relax and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.
You can go check out the nearby area or rest at the hotel.
End the day with dinner at the hotel and overnight stay
After a delicious breakfast, head out to explore the hill station.
The Mahabaleshwar honeymoon tour package from Mumbai takes you to famous temples, beautiful lakes and exciting viewpoints.
Visit the famous Shiva temple and the PanchGanga River Temple where you can witness the confluence of five major rivers of India (Krishna, Koyna, Savitri, Venna and Gayatri).
Furthermore, the trip takes you to Venna Lake, where you can enjoy the beauty of the lake and a memorable boat ride.
After this, you will visit Lingmala Falls, Elphinstone Point and Lodwick Point.
After capturing the many breathtaking views, return to your hotel room and enjoy your overnight stay.
Wake up, and after a hearty breakfast, embark on an exciting journey to Lonavala via Panchgani
As per the itinerary of the Mahabaleshwar honeymoon package from Mumbai, you can visit famous places like volcanic plateau Tableland, Sydney Point, Parsi Point and historic Kamalgad Fort.
Moreover, on your way, you will come across many food joints where you can enjoy some shakes, ice creams and the local strawberries with your loved one.
Upon arrival in Lonavala, check-in to your hotel and rest in your room.
Overnight stay at your hotel and get energized for the next day.
Wake up to a refreshing morning with the morning sun above your head and have a sumptuous breakfast
After breakfast at the hotel and then head out to visit famous Celebrity Wax Museum, popular local museum that exhibits wax statues of popular Indian and international celebrities
Then you will visit Amrutanjan Point, which is the ideal picnic spot with a picturesque view of the valley.
Proceed to visit Bhaja Caves, known for its beautiful architecture and historic value and Lohagad Fort, popular heritage site.
In the evening, you will be visiting the famous Pawna lake, It is a place known for nature, lake and green hills all together.
Overnight stay at hotel
Wake up to your final morning in the hills on the honeymoon trip package to Mahabaleshwar from Mumbai
Post breakfast check-out from the hotel as you are transferred back to Mumbai and conclude your romantic sojourn on the honeymoon trip package to Mahabaleshwar from Mumbai
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I visited here with my partner. Everything was very well organised. The accommodation was very good and food also. we really enjoyed the trip. Highly recommend!!!
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.