Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Welcome to a quaint villa, reminiscent of the summer houses built during the British Raj, situated in a fairly secluded spot overlooking tree covered slopes and a verdant green valley. Complete with slanting tin roofs, a grey and white stucco facade, bay windows, verandas and balconies replete with delicate Victorian trims lending an old world charm, this villa is nestled in a small English garden, adjacent to a patch of stately pine and deodar trees.
About the rooms:
The warm interiors of the bedrooms in this countryside villa offer an old-world charm coupled with contemporary luxury to ensure comfort at every step. The stay offers different types of rooms, each with an ensuite bathroom, and its own identity, offering views that will leave you rejuvenated.
- Cuckoo (Duplex Suite) is a family room where the kids sleep in the attic part of the room and a double bed for the parents, or perhaps for a group of friends who cannot get enough of their late night conversations. The room features a wood burning fireplace by the bed that warms the entire suite with its coziness, a small bay window seating that allows curling up while you look out at the clouds caressing the mountains. The room has two double beds and can accommodate 4 guests.
- Parakeet offers the most light in the house and has a niche sitting area where the sun streams in effortlessly in the morning - all you need is a cup of chai/coffee. With multiple windows in the room, each looking out at a different view, offering sound of birdsongs, the rustling of the tree leaves, and more, this room offers one double bed and can accommodate 2 guests.
- Magpie comes with an ancient four poster bed that greets you as soon as you enter the place, inviting you to crawl into the soft big white comforting duvet. The bay window area in the room offers an interesting wooden rafter roof with a hanging light right in the middle that casts deep shadows at night. This room offers one double bed and can accommodate 2 guests.
- Rosefinch on the ground floor with its extra high ceilings and “roshandaans” transport you back into the time of “burrasaabs” and their aesthetic sense. It allows you to step out into the common courtyard verandah where a warm cup in hand and tea cake to savour in the evening is all you need. This room offers one double bed and can accommodate 2 guests.
- Myna is a twin-bedded room for people who don’t want to fight for the same blanket! The old wooden rafters add a distinct charm to this room. This room can accommodate 2 guests.
- Sunbird is a quintessential attic room from where you can see the sky change its colour palette to suit your mood, while the leaves of the tree outside the window sway to the dance of the flowing wind. This room offers one double bed and can accommodate 2 guests.
Pamper your taste buds to the delectable Indian, Continental and Kumaoni cuisine served in the dining room that is simply mouthwatering!
- Take a walk in the orchards that offer a mesmerizing experience. Do not forget to pluck a few juicy fruits and savour nature's bounty.
- Visit the Bhalu Gaad falls and enjoy the small and easy trekking route
- Enjoy the nature or jungle walks in this lush-greenery
- The area is known for its amazing trekking and hiking locations. Time to tie those shoe laces!
- A bird watchers paradise, you'll be surprised to see the huge number of species of birds found here
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to all the common areas and outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check in and post every check out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
About its accessibility:
This beautiful villa is hidden amid trees and orchards and is around 45 KM from the Pantnagar Airport
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.