Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Write Your Story
The check-in time for Camping and Rafting in Rishikesh is 11:00 AM and the check-out timing is 11:00 AM next day. After your check-in, you get time to freshen up and explore the picturesque location of Rishikesh.
Get the chance to experience trekking, birdwatching and indulge yourself in outdoor games like cricket, volleyball, badminton, etc to have a great time.
The ideal time to for Camping and Rafting in Rishikesh is from March to the first week of May and from September to November because of the perfect blend of warm and crispy weather when there is no rain and no humidity.
Summers would be quite hot at Rishikesh because the temperature touches 37 degree Celsius or more than that.
To ensure that you make your Camping in Rishikesh memorable for a lifetime, you should carry the following:
- Extra pair of Comfortable clothes: You should carry an extra pair of clothes in case you are planning to take a dip in a river or planning to enjoy swimming. You should also carry clothes such as T-Shirts, shorts pants, floaters and track pants are recommended. Additionally, ensure that you carry an extra pair of dry clothes and a towel.
- Sunscreen/Sunglasses: We would recommend carrying non-greasy water-resistant sunscreen that will help you from suntan or sunburn. Also, recommend carrying sunglasses to protect your eyes.
- Valid ID Proof: It is advised to carry your valid government authorized ID proof including Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/ License.
- Camera: This will help you to capture beautiful moments of your vacation.
- Thrillophilia Voucher: So that you can show your voucher to the guide to proceed your Camping And Rafting In Rishikesh
- Valuables: Ensure that you avoid carrying jewellery, cash, wristwatch and camera for better safety.
Yes, Camping And Rafting In Rishikesh are absolutely safe for all kind of wanderers. You will be properly guided to participate in all kinds of activities and games. On your trek to the dense forest, you will be guided and accompanied by a trekking leader. That is why you are requested to listen to the instructions of the guide to make your trekking experience smooth and safe.
In addition, bring some warm clothes along with you to keep yourself safe from the cold climate. Also, carry an extra pair of clothes in case if you are planning to take a dip in the swimming pool. Finally, ensure that you carry your valid ID proof, Thrillophilia Voucher and personal medicines for further safety.
There are various facilities available at Camping in Rishikesh such as:
- You will get the accommodation with attached western washrooms where you can accommodate up to 3 people in that swiss tent.
- There will be a facility of cooler and light with Power backup.
- You can enjoy lite music and campfire with veg snacks in the evening
- There is a swimming pool where you can enjoy swimming.
- The full-course delicious meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served at the campsite along with Morning and evening tea with cookies.
- There is a facility of outdoor games such as cricket, volleyball, badminton, etc to have a great time
The campsite is located near Shivpuri which is only 16 kilometres away from the bus stand if you are travelling via bus and if you are travelling via train then the nearest railway station is about 41 kilometres away. The campsite is easily accessible by both public & private transport.
During Rishikesh Camping, you can enjoy various activities such as outdoor games and adventure activities. The outdoor games include Badminton, cricket and volleyball and have a great time.
Additionally, the campsite has a swimming pool where you can relax at any time of the day with your family, friends.
In this package, you will also get enjoy camping activities such as trekking in the thick forest and birdwatching with expert guides. You can also enjoy a bonfire with some light music and enjoy the beautiful evening with friends and family. Finally, you can also enjoy other adventurous activities but at your own expenses.
Rishikesh camps provide accommodations in swiss tents where you can accommodate up to 3 people with attached western washrooms. The tents have the facilities of light and cooler with power backup.
These tents are accommodated next to the river amidst the greenery. The high-quality tents will give you a comfortable and relaxing sleep with nature.
During Camping In Rishikesh, you will get the full-course meals along with morning and evening tea with cookies will also be served:
- Breakfast: The breakfast will be available between 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM with options available such as North Indian, South Indian, Egg preparation, Tea/Coffee.
- Lunch: The lunch will be available between 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM with options available such as Dal, Veg, Paneer, Rice, Chapati, Pickle, Curd, Sweet dish.
- Dinner: The dinner will be available between 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM with options available such as Dal, Veg, Paneer, Chicken, Rice, Chapati, Salad.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.