Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
We booked our trip with Thrillophilia and we enjoyed our stay in the resort. Enjoyed playing indoor and outdoor games. Service by all staff was amazing...
I cannot express how much we liked this tour. Our room was amazing. All the activites were well managed by the coordinator at the resort. I really like...
Check-in: 12 PM About Le Farm, Kamshet: Activities at Le Farm Kamshet: Amenities: Facilities: Please adhere to the timings.
Check-out: 11 AM
Property Location: Kamshet, Maharashtra
Le Farm is a unique experience of spending time at a modern farm. The Luxury Farmstay is a 6-bedroom villa built on 15 acres of private estate. The magnificent property is located in Kamshet, Lonavala on the back waters of Vadivale Dam. The location is a rare confluence of nature’s bountifulness - nestled between hills, embraced by a river and a forest bordering its fringe.
Kamshet is one of the preferred spots in India to experience paragliding in its entirety. With many experienced gliding schools and trainers available, Kamshet is that hub for parasailing where you can safely indulge in the sport and make it one of the most redefining experiences of your life in the company of serene nature.
While one enjoys the plush amenities, the connection with nature is still very real, tangible and present. The rooms are designed as a celebration of nature and hence every room opens to a marvelous view of its own. The landscape will remind you the charming French Highlands. The verdant green cover, placid lake and undulating hilly terrains, coupled with the farm itself make it a perfect holiday stay.
Villa: 6 Bedrooms
The property comprises of the main house with two double bedrooms on the upper level, and four bedrooms on the lower. All rooms are air-conditioned and have balconies.
You will be starting your day with Morning Breakfast.
You can choose to have a delicious Lunch or Dinner.
Stay energized with Evening tea with snacks
You will also be able to indulge in various indoor and outdoor activities.
Explore the nearby surroundings with a Nature wall and Tractor ride as well.
The guests can indulge in a guided Trekking Tour to the nearby forest and waterfalls.
Note: Activities are subject to availability
Laundry and Dry Cleaning Service- Don’t worry about your Laundry and Dry cleaning needs when on a holiday. The service is available at an additional charge.
Deck- Enjoy the mountain views at the deck.
Parking facility- The host provides free parking facility at the property.
Dining- The multicuisine restaurant will be at your disposal for you to discover an incredible palette of flavors and offer a variety of dishes daily.
Barbecue and Bonfire- Make the most of your stay with Barbecue and bonfire, available at an additional charge.
Extensive book library- A library is also available at the farmstay for the guests.
Terms & Conditions:
Packages need to paid in full to receive the confirmation voucher.
Each Villa has capacity of 12 adults.
The package cannot be split.
No connecting rooms are available.
Offer only available for consecutive nightly stays.
Dining inclusions do not include beverages (unless otherwise stated).
Menus are subject to change without notice.
Full tariff applies for children above 12 years of age.
Check-in: 12 PM
About Le Farm, Kamshet:
Activities at Le Farm Kamshet:
Please adhere to the timings.
Blackout dates: There will be dates when the deals won’t be available. The dates have been marked on the calendar as Black out dates.
Availability.Please select the available dates from the calendar
How to Reach Le Farm?
The resort is located in Kamshet, Pune. You can easily get public or private transport to the location.
Nearest Railway Station- The nearest major railway station is Kamshet- 14 Kms from the property.
Nearest Airport- The nearest airport is Pune International airport, at a distance of 65 km from the resort.
Nearest Key Locations- Pune is the nearest key location located at a distance of 45 km.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
We booked our trip with Thrillophilia and we enjoyed our stay in the resort. Enjoyed playing indoor and outdoor games. Service by all staff was amazing. They were friendly polite and courteous. The location was very beautiful. We had a great time at bonfire night all dancing and singing, just relaxing forgetting the work stress.
Rated : 5.0
I cannot express how much we liked this tour. Our room was amazing. All the activites were well managed by the coordinator at the resort. I really like the online booking platform of the Thrillophilia with the best discount offers always. It was the best experience to date.
1. Wet and Joy Amusement Park: At a distance of 20 kilometers from the resort lies a fun and exciting water and amusement park - Wet and Joy. Spread over acres of land, the park houses over 25 rides, slides and attractions that visitors of all ages can enjoy. There is a lazy river, rain-dance floor, Aqua Playstation and a beach area among many others.
2. Karla Caves: Located at a distance of 25.7 kilometers from the resort near Lonavala, the ancient Karla Caves are one of the finest tourist places in the country. Built during the 2nd and 5th Century AD, these are Buddhist rock-cut caves housing shrines, stupas, sculptures and carvings, and a prayer hall where the devotees and monks once prayed and meditated.
3. Kune Falls: Located at a distance of 35 kilometers from the resort near Kune Village, Kune Falls is a natural stream perched in the Sahyadri Hill at a height of over 600 feet. It is a three-tiered cascade with a drop of 200 meters into a ravine pool. The place is popular for nature-walks, treks, photography, swimming and picnics among tourists.
4. Lion’s Point: This is a spectacular viewpoint near Lonavala, located at a distance of 42.1 kilometers from the resort. This is a cliff-top overlooking a hill and a verdant valley, there are small streams and waterfalls as well. The place looks especially beautiful during sunrise/set and monsoons when the entire area is resplendent.
Le Farm is a modern take on the classic farmstay. Located in the picturesque sceneries of Kamshet, this resort villas has 6 plush accommodations, designed and installed with all the modern elements and amenities.
The 15 acre vast property houses an orchard with mango and other fruits, an organic farm, garden with vibrant flowers and other naturally bounteous spots where guests can plan a picnic or have a BBQ and bonfire activity.
The Resort also caters to all types of travelers, including corporate outings for events and team-building trips.
There is an array of activities available for the guests tpp choose from and make the stay experience worthwhile.
Le Farm is a farmstay Villa property in Kamshet which offers an intimate stay in a naturally prospering surrounding and a range of activities and experiences that would result in a memorable holiday. Some of the available experiences include:
1. Fruit and Vegetable Picking: The guests can go mango picking at the resort’s private orchard and organic veggies from the Farm on the property with a guide from the staff.
2. Tractor Ride: For an authentic farm experience Le Farm Resort also arranges tractor rides around the property.
3. Nature Trails: The staff at La Farm also organizes nature--trail tours of the naturally opulent 15 acre property consisting of an organic farm, fruit orchard, and lawns.
4. A Visit to Vadivali Lake: The guests can choose to go for a day trip to the artificial Vadivali Lake for a relaxed outing with a packed picnic and to see a mesmerizing sunset in Kamshet.
5. Paragliding: The resort also organizes paragliding adventure (seasonal) from October till May at Tower Hill and Shelar. Kamshet is one of the two sites where paragliding is available in Maharashtra.
6. Trekking: Guests can go for the entry level yet popular trek to the Kondeshwar Temple, starting from the Jamboli Village in Kamshet. There are waterfalls and other natural vistas along the trail that would leave travelers enchanted.
8. Barbeque and Bonfire
9. Outdoor Games.
Le Farm has a shared kitchen in the villa where the personal resident chef prepares meals based on the guests preferences and dietary requirements, using the freshest of locally grown organic produce.
The stunning resort property also has an indoor and outdoor dining space where one can have their food served. Moreover, alcoholic beverages can also be arranged for the guests upon special request.
Here is a list of the amenities available in the rooms at Le Farm Kamshet:
- Attached Baths with modern fittings and complimentary Toiletries
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Luxurious living and lounge space
- Television (Cable TV)
- Gorgeous lake view
- Power Back-up.
Here is a list of the amenities available at the Le Farm Resort Kamshet:
- Gorgeous lake view
- Swimming pool
- Children's' play area
- Dining area with porch
- Fully equipped and working kitchen
- In-house chef
- Mango orchards (seasonal)
- Organic vegetable gardens
- Outdoor barbecue & bonfire facility (seasonal)
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Luxurious living and lounge space
- Parking facility
- Indoor & outdoor games
- Extensive book library
- Television (Cable TV)
- Pet friendly*
- Smoking allowed
- Child friendly
- Senior citizen friendly
- Jain meal options available
- Power Back-up
- 24/7 Water Supply
The Le Farm Resort Kamshet stay package from Thrillophilia comes with an inclusion of a breakfast buffet and evening tea with snacks on all days of the stay. Besides this, the guests also have the option of adding another meal to the package, between lunch and dinner which will be served in both vegetarian and non-vegetarian variants to cater to everyone. Any other meals, snacks or drinks bought would be on the guest’s personal expenses.
Yes. The Le Farm Resort Kamshet offers an expansive private parking space for the guests to use it to park their personal vehicles during the stay, without bearing any additional expenses.
Yes. At Le Farm Kamshet Resort has a full sized outdoor swimming-pool in the lawn area of the property, offering views of the prolific and scenic surroundings. Guests can either take a refreshing dip in the pool or lay on the sun-loungers lining the poolside to unwind and bask under the sun.
Le Farm is a 6-bedroom multi-storey Villa with elegant French inspired design and spacious interiors. All the rooms within the resort offer views of the nearby Vadivali Lake, verdant lawns, orchards and afar hills and valleys in Kamshet.
Yes. Le Farm Kamshet Resort is a villa with a property sprawling over 15 acres of land. There are lush environs on the premises consisting of orchards, gardens and lawns where guests can enjoy a leisurely picnic day, get a personalized packed lunch prepared by the resident chef. Views of the placid lake and other sceneries also add charm to this activity. Besides this, the resort also arranges day visits to the nearby Vadivali Lake, farm for harvest picking etc.
Yes. Le Farm Kamshet has an open area overlooking the verdant landscape of the property and Kamshet where guests can spend a night under the sub, circled around a bonfire pit while savouring charred and grilled snacks prepared on the open flame of a BBQ. Although this activity is seasonal.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.