Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the Activity:
- Walking through the city is one of the best ways to explore the culture of a place, and the way the life moves. This walking tour of the attractions of Kathmandu is a great experience in the country of Nepal.
- With an English speaking guide in tow, you will walk through the city and venture into the busy markets of Asan Tole and Indra Chowk. Throughout the tour, your guide will keep you up with little snippets from the history of the city.
- You will get to see buildings made in the Newari style terraces, and Nyalon (Fish Stone). Moving on from here, you will be going to see the Annapurna Ajima Temple and Aksh Bhairab Shrine, and the remains of Yita Chapo, which took a hit in the 2015 earthquakes.
- Take some time to admire the courtyards of Takse Baha, Kwathu Baha, Haku Baha, Dhalasikna Baha, Dagu Baha, and many others. The tour will start from the famous Electric Pagoda Cafe in Kathmandu.
- The tour operates in 2 slots: Evening (2:30 PM) and Morning (7:30 AM).
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
More Things to do in Kathmandu
Most Popular Destinations