Karam Vidhata Resort Highlights
- Luxurious cottage retreat that opens towards the mighty Himalayan landscape and dense forests
- Have an elegant stay with pine wood furnishing and a private balcony in each rooms
- Let your little ones have fun at the children's playground here
- Get to breathe the pure Himalayan air while strolling on the skywalk roof top garden
- This package is valued at INR 8000 in the market
Karam Vidhata Resort Overview
Check-in: 02:00 PM
Check out: 12:00 PM
Property Location: Kufri, Shimla
About the Karam Vidhata Resort, Shimla:
Always dreaming of a stay in snow cuddled resort surrounded by high dense trees kissing the skies? Then why delay planning for a vacation when Karam Vidhata resort offers you such warmth and touch with snow-covered cottages during winters on the hilltop with an unending view of the unspoiled Himalayan landscape. Get ready to experience an unforgettable nature holiday amidst 360-degree panoramic views of dense forest and snow embraced upper Himalayan peaks along Chinese borders.
Karam Vidhata resort guarantees a luxurious stay with modern amenities and contemporary facilities to make you feel every moment under the roof a memorable one. This sprawling 4 acres of pristine land amidst dense trees on the hilltop offers a skywalk rooftop garden, artistically developed pinewood interiors, and many more conveniences that will trigger your zest to a level higher. Never miss exploring this world-class masterpiece.
Your package includes:
Start your day with a delicious breakfast and satisfy your taste buds
Stay connected to the complimentary Wifi
Activities at the Karam Vidhata resort, Shimla:
Indoor games- Have fun while playing board games with your family in a crisp climate.
Bonfire- When the warmth of the bonfire touches the soul, bliss takes over all the heftiness in the heart. (available with additional charges).
Wi-Fi- Stay connected with your social networks even on the hilltop with complimentary Wi-Fi.
Transfers- Transfers are provided by the resort to and fro from the airport and the railway station, thus saving you a ton of travel woes. The service is available at an additional charge.
Transfers- Taxi transfers to and from all the transport stations. (can be availed at extra cost)
Other amenities include 24/7 assistance, a currency exchanger, laundry service, a travel desk, and a telephone.
Multicuisine restaurant- Eat and eat! Multiple cuisines available at the restaurant including Indian, Chinese, Italian and Continental served in open-air restaurants.
Children's Playground- Let the little ones have an exciting day here with a spacious garden to play around in.
Blackout dates: These are dates conveying when the deals won’t be available. Marked as blackout dates in the Calendar.
Availability- Please check the calendar to know the dates available.
How to reach Karam Vidhata resort, Shimla:
The resort is at a distance of 23.8 km from the Shimla Old Bus Stand. All public/private transportations are accessible to the destination.
Nearby Railway Station- Shimla railway station is at a distance of 23.9 km from the resort. Trains from all major cities are connected to this station.
Nearby Airport- Jabbarhatti Domestic Airport, Shimla is at a distance of 43.8 km from the resort. Chandigarh International airport is at a distance of 142.4 km from the resort.
Nearby key location- Kufri is located at a distance of 10 km from the resort, while Fagu is located 4 km away.
Premier Room with Breakfast
Pine wood-panelled walls, roofs and floors are exclusively designed to give you a warm cuddle amongst crisp climates. Get immersed in the beauty of snow-covered Himalayan peaks and deep valleys from the deluxe room balcony. Conveniences packed stay with double bed, smoking room, blackout curtains and romantic seating area with sofa.
- Coffee/tea maker
- Television with Satellite/cable channels
More Details about Karam Vidhata Resort
Know Before You Go for Karam Vidhata Resort
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- There are dustbins everywhere to dispose of garbage as the place is very strict about cleanliness and littering will be fined.
- For a hygienic stay, the staff cleans the rooms and the common areas every day.
- The sanitizer dispensers have been placed in all common areas.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- Meals are not served in the rooms. Guests are requested to take meals only at the restaurant.
- Plucking of flowers/fruits is strictly prohibited in-house or in the surrounding areas.
- Packages need to be paid in full to receive the confirmation voucher.
- The package cannot be split.