Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
On the first day of the Jalesh Cruise Chennai to Trincomalee, guests are allowed to board the Karnika from noon onwards. Once on board, the ship sails for Chennai.
Day 1 does not include sightseeing expeditions, and allows guests to explore the ship and its various amenities at leisure.
The evening here can be spent lazing around the ship’s deck, or visiting one of the many bars, casinos or restaurants on board.
A Broadway show will be conducted on board, that one can attend at will.
For a happening night, guests may choose to head over to the Dome on Karnika and dance to the groovy tunes belted by the DJ.
The second day of the Jalesh Cruise Chennai is spent at Trincomalee. Guests who want to tour the city may decide to alight and take part in the sightseeing tours. From the massive Gokarna Temple commanding unparalleled views of the coastline, to the ornate Koneswaram Temple with its Shiva Lingas, there is much to be explored in the port city of Trincomalee.
If you desire a quieter day, you can spend your time on the Karnika either lounging on the sundecks, or head over to the spa on the ship.
Following sightseeing, the guests of the Jalesh Cruise Chennai return to the ship by evening.
The evening is spent again on board, with live shows, music performances and Broadway musicals promising to keep you entertained throughout the day.
Following dinner, guests may choose to head over to one of the many bars here for a late-night rave, or groove to the electric tunes of the various clubs here.
By morning of the third day, the Karnika will have docked at Chennai again.
The third morning marks the end of the Jalesh Cruise Chennai to Trincomalee.
Breakfast is served on-board. Following breakfast, guests may depart from the ship.
Write Your Story
The Jalesh Cruise Chennai to Trincomalee offers a comprehensive package that includes sea transfer along with basic meal plans.
- Guests can choose their choice of accommodation on the tour, which includes balcony rooms, ocean view rooms, mini suites and standard rooms.
- Guests may also avail special services such as spa, swimming pool and casinos on board against an added charge.
- The Karnika also houses special clubs for children and teenagers, offering activities curated especially for the younger crowd.
- The Cruise also conducts live music gigs at the bar and international shows throughout the trip.
The price of a Cruise package starts from Rs. 24,000 per adult, although it may be higher depending on the type of accommodation chosen. This includes cabin fares and port taxes. Luxury services such as spa, casino, swimming pool are not included in the package and must be paid for separately.
Highlights of the Jalesh Cruise Chennai to Trincomalee includes premium spas, casinos, bars and lounges and a shopping arcade. Pool parties and night walks along the deck are also conducted here. Guests may choose to organize private events on the cruise as well, including birthday parties, corporate events, weddings and marriage anniversaries.
Apart from this, the Cruise organizes a number of live music shows and performances throughout the trip, inviting world-class performers. A number of dance clubs and gourmet restaurants are available on board as well.
Three types of accommodations are available on the cruise.
1. Standard interior rooms: There are 209 standard rooms aboard the Karnika. These premium, well-furnished rooms are equipped with all standard facilities, including a fridge, a telephone, a television set and more.
2. Ocean View Rooms: Looking out into the vast expansive of the stunning Indian ocean, the Ocean View Rooms at Karnika are the hottest sellers here. There are 403 Ocean View rooms aboard the ship. These luxury rooms are equipped with all standard facilities, including a porthole, a wardrobe, a vanity unit and much more.
3. Balcony Rooms: As the name suggests, the Balcony Rooms of Karnika are equipped with private verandahs of their own that open into the rolling blue ocean outside. These rooms are equipped with all standard facilities of their own as well. There are 162 balcony cabins on Karnika.
The Cruise package includes cabin fares, port taxes and all standard meals only. The meal plan here includes 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts and a lunch, along with day and late-night snacks. Any added amenity availed on the Cruise must be paid for separately.
The Cruise package does not include air fares, visa fare or shore excursions. Any meal or drinks taken that is not included in the standard package would require a separate charge. Availing luxury facilities on board, such as spas, bars, casinos, restaurants or clubs would require an added fee as well.
Sightseeing excursions and transfer between terminals also must be paid for separately. Additionally, there is an increase in the booking fee during special holidays such as Christmas or New Year.
A standard series of meals are included in the Jalesh Cruise Chennai, which includes 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts and a lunch. Snacks are offered twice a day as well. Any other meal or drink taken at the multiple restaurants or bars available on board would require an added fee.
The special amenities included by the packages includes live music shows in bars and lounges, and international Broadway shows on board the ship.
While drinks are available at the various bars on board, they must be paid for separately and are not included in the package. There are 9 separate bars aboard the Karnika, which guests may explore at their own free will.
Here are some tips for booking a Jalesh Cruise Chennai package:
- Make sure to make the booking well in advance to avoid any last-minute hassles.
- It is best to choose your meal plan and accommodation type wisely to carefully to fit the needs of your family or group.
- Make sure you carry all required documents to the Cruise.
- Pay close attention to the muster drills conducted by the management before the cruise begins. This will help you in case an emergency arises while on the cruise.
The rules of the document change from time to time and depend on the discretion of the cruise management. It is best to make sure what documents are required for the tour before making the booking. Some of the documents required would be:
- A valid passport, which would retain its validity for at least six months from the date of travel.
- A valid Visa for Dubai.
- The Cruise may additionally ask for a birth certificate, marriage certificate or vaccination certificate as per its discretion.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.