Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Homestays in Chikmagalur bring to the travelers the best form of respite in terms of a great place to stay in such a beautiful destination. Like this coffee plantation homestay in one of the favorite hill stations of southern India. Located in the midst of a coffee estate and situated at around 21 km from the main city, the coffee estate is built in an ecologically rich region making it a green heaven.
Complete with spacious rooms and comfortable living spaces, the homestay has 3 rooms available on double sharing, and one large dorm room that can accommodate 14 people at once, which makes this stay a perfect choice for corporate and large group outings. All the rooms have attached washrooms so that your experience remains complete in all the senses.
And so that the homestay experience is filled with a certain adventure, the property even offers many adventure activities on the premises in both indoor and outdoor kind. The activities include Carrom, Chess, Badminton, Volleyball, and Coffee estate walk etc. And when you come back in the evening after all the fun, the camp also organizes a warm bonfire to give your day a perfect finish. Around the bonfire, you will be served your dinner.
Speaking of meals, the food on the homestay is served in the local Malnad style of cuisine, with options available for both Veg and Non-Veg. Enjoy all this and much more during your stay here.
About the Activity:
- Arrive at the homestay and check-in to your rooms. Freshen up before having a delicious lunch.
- Post this you can to go choose for a sightseeing trip to the nearby region or enjoy with many indoor and outdoor activities like carrom, chess, badminton etc, offered at the homestay.
- In the evening when you return, you can have your tea/coffee and go for another session of fun with these activities.
- The evening will see a bonfire being lit for you to sit and enjoy around. Dinner will be served after this, and once the bonfire gets over, you can retire for the night.
- In the morning after your tea/coffee and breakfast, you can have another session of homestay activities before checking out and bring the experience to an end.
Check-in - 12 Noon
Check-out - 11 AM
Capacity of homestay- Maximum 10 people
*Note- The sightseeing trip will be organized in a pickup vehicle (capacity: maximum 6 people) and is chargeable extra. Please drop in an inquiry with us for the same.
12.00 pm - Check-in to the homestay
12.15 pm - Check-in to the room
01.00 pm - Lunch
02.00 pm - You can choose for a sightseeing trip in a pickup vehicle or can enjoy some of the many amazing indoor and outdoor activities offered at the homestay like chess, carrom, badminton volleyball etc.
05.00 pm - Tea/Coffee in Homestay
05.30 pm - You can take part in the many indoor and outdoor activities that have been arranged for you, like carrom, chess, badminton, volleyball and etc.
08.00 pm - Campfire (common)
09.30 pm - Dinner
11.00 pm - Campfire ends
07.30 am - Tea/Coffee
09.00 am - Breakfast
09.30 am - You can take part in the many indoor and outdoor activities that have been arranged for you, like carrom, chess, badminton, volleyball and etc.
11.00 am - Check-out
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
No Booking Fee! Price Guarantee
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.