Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
The crisp mountain air and lush green pine trees greet you at this stay. Perched on a hilltop, it offers impeccable views of the majestic hills as far as the eyes can see and the valley that changes its colours as the sunlight falls on it. Complete with a glasshouse and 360-degree jaw-dropping views, the wooden, cosy, homely stay is ideal for a getaway.
Settle down in one of the chairs outdoors in the garden outside and enjoy the weather or head out to explore the beautiful town of Kasauli. There's never a dull moment here!
About the rooms:
Let the sunlight and scenic mountain and valley views in through the big glass windows that adore the bedrooms here. The stay features 3 bedrooms that are spacious and comfortable. Each room comes with king-size beds, attached washroom, and amenities like inverter, AC, WiFi, electric blankets, iron, etc., and can accommodate up to 3 guests.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. All meals are prepared using locally sourced ingredients. Do not miss requesting the chef to make a few "pahadi" delicacies for you that are simply delicious.
You can also use the kitchen at an additional cost to cook your own meals. It is equipped with a gas stove, microwave, electric rice cooker, water purifier, refrigerator, toaster, mixer, grinder, and all the required utensils.
- Head outdoors for a leisure nature walk and explore the amazing flora and fauna around
- Enjoy a guided visit to the Monkey Point. This destination has a small temple dedicated to Lord Hanuman and offers some scenic views. You can also capture bird's eye view of the nearby cities of Chandigarh, Kalka, and Panchkula from this point.
- Do not miss watching the mighty river Sutlej coursing its way through the mountain while at Monkey Point
- Explore the orchards around the stay and pluck your favourite fruit for a snack
- As the sun sets, enjoy the warmth of the bonfire under a starry night sky
- Explore the numerous hiking and trekking trails around the stay (on request)
- Take a tour of the Kasauli Brewery where you can explore the process of whiskey production and taste a sample of distilled whiskey
- Visit places like the Dagshai Jail Museum, Mohan Park, Step Waterfall, etc.
- Enjoy Sunset Point and Lover's lane, quiet spots known for their sunsets, pine-laid landscapes, valleys, and sceneries
- Check out famous religious places like Gurudwara Nanak Ji, Baptist Church, and Sri Baba Balak Nath Temple
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 35 KM from the Shimla Airport and around 37 KM from the Kalka Railway Station. One can easily reach stay by taking any private taxi/ cab or any public transportation.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.