Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
There's magic in the air here, the cool mountain breeze brushing your skin, the energy of the plants, bushes and trees around you. At the property, this magic multifolds when you look around and see the majestic snow-covered Himalayan peaks staring right back at you! Spacious and uncluttered, the nests - Abra and Cadabra - go perfectly well with the rustic and natural views all around.
The stay is surrounded by a peach orchard, on private farmland at a height of 6,500 ft. There are many vegetable plantations around that are worth exploring to learn more about farming and for a quick snack. The stay is not just rustic but also offers amenities like board games/puzzles, BBQ, shared lounge/TV area, and more so that you never feel dull for a minute here.
About the tents:
The two cosy nests here come with creative boho-decor (such as dream catchers, fairy lights, macrame, etc.), plug-sockets, dim lights, a “lock your phone” box, a solar torch, queen-sized beds with top quality beddings, laminated floors, waterproof canvas, and private toilets with hot and cold shower. Each nest also offers a bean bag and some comfortable seating inside each nest if you feel like lazing around. Each camp can accommodate a max of 4 guests.
While breakfast is included in the cost, you can order lunch and dinner an extra cost on an a-la-carte basis. Be ready to dig in mouth-watering farm-to-table meals made from freshly plucked vegetables and organically sourced ingredients. Moreover, you can pluck your own fruits and vegetables while you are waiting for your meals to be served.
- Take a walk amidst the fruit orchards and through surrounding villages all the way to the Sunkiya Hill Temple. Mingle with the locals and discover the local way of living on the way.
- Pluck your own fruits, live the "organic life"
- Gaze endlessly into the Himalayas and on a clear day, spot the majestic snow-covered peak - the Nanda Devi (7,816 m)
- At the end of the day, settle in the sit-out and enjoy the bonfire and stargazing while lying on the hammock or a bean bag
- Trek and explore the various picturesque jungle trails around Sunkiya
- Head to the Bhalu Gaad Waterfalls for a refreshing dip in the crystal-clear waterfall and a small surrounding lake
- Check out the Mukteshwar Dham, Chauli ki Jali, Kainchi Dham and more
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check in and post every check out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
This beautiful stay is located in the Sunkiya village which is about 10 KM from Mukteshwar, 46 KM from Nainital and around 330 KM from Delhi. While all roads are well-maintained, the last 1 KM up to the property is a drivable dirt road.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.