Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Gulmarg
- Gulmarg happens to be the most sought after honeymoon location in India because of its snow covered mountain ranges of Himalaya, evergreen forested valleys, meadows of colorful flowers, and superb gondola rides.
- It also happens to be one of the best places in India for skiing and trekking tours. You must have found the alluring natural beauty of Gulmarg in most of the bollywood movies. So, pack your bags and make it to this wonderful place with your loved ones.
- This Gulmarg tour package would start after your arrival at the capital city of Jammu and Kashmir, Srinagar. This place can be defined as a heaven on earth because of its scenic beauty and adventure offerings.
- After reaching Srinagar airport, you will be welcomed by the representatives and you will be transferred into the houseboat that has been booked for the stay in the famous Dal Lake. Dal Lake happens to be one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Srinagar not only because of the shikara rides but also due to the famous floating market.
- After check-in you can spend some time in relaxation and then head out for taking a Shikara ride on the pristine Dal Lake.
- On the second day of the trip, you will be taken out for an excursion tour around the famous Shankaracharya Hill Temple, Chashme Shahi, Nishat Bagh, and Shalimar Bagh.
- On the third day of the trip, you will be heading out in the direction of Gulmarg. It has been one of the most visited honeymoon destinations of India because of its enchanting places of attraction as well as nerve wracking adventure options. After reaching Gulmarg, you can spend some time in relaxation and then head out for indulging yourself in golf, nature walks, bird watching, pony rides, and Gondola rides towards Apharwat via Kongdori.
- The fourth of the Gulmarg package is meant to get transferred to Pahalgam which is widely famous for offering a number of exceptional outdoor activities. On the way to Pahalgam from Gulmarg, you can stopover at Avantipur Ruins and Anantnag Sulpher Springs.
- After arriving at Pahalgam you will check into the hotel and spend the rest of the time taking part in some activities like river rafting, pony rides, and short hikes along the dense pine forests.
- The fifth day of the tour will take you to Sonamarg. It is yet another beautiful place that you will be visiting in the course of this tour.
- Sonamag is very famous for being a wonderful place for nature lovers because of its scenic picturesque views of the himlayan mountain ranges and lush green valleys. You can visit Khir-Bhawani and Narang temples, take pony rides at the Thajiwas Glacier, and indulge in the watersports at Ganderbal in the Manasbal Lake.
- On the last day of the trip, wake up to relish a delicious Kashmiri breakfast and then get done with all the check out formalities.
- The representatives will transfer you to the Srinagar airport so that you can continue your onward journey bidding goodbye to this heaven on earth with your loved ones.
Beginning of your Gulmarg tour package is marked by your arrival at Srinagar Airport. Here you will be picked by our representative and transfer you to a jetty around the Dal Lake. Dal lake is famous for its incredible houseboats.
Check into the houseboat, and take rest for a while.
Relish your lunch in the beautiful houseboat.
In the evening you will be taken for a Shikara ride towards Nehru Park.
After such an amazing day, return to the houseboat for delicious dinner.
Overnight stay in the houseboat.
Have early morning breakfast in the sheer beauty of the uninterrupted view of the surroundings.
Checkout from the hotel and head towards Srinagar. It is a paradise on the earth with admirable view orchards and meandering streams.
Begin your sightseeing by paying a visit at Shankaracharya Hill Temple, a famous religious temple.
After spiritual enlightenment, check in to the hotel in Srinagar and have your lunch on
In the evening, you will be taken for a great tour of Grand Mughal Gardens, commonly known as Shalimar Bagh.
You can explore the beautiful surroundings and admire the snow-clad mountain peaks and clear blue sky.
Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay
In Gulmarg tour package you will experience an amazing adventure in the beautiful valley of Gulmarg.
After a delicious breakfast in the lap of Panjal Range, you will head towards Gulmarg.
It is a beautiful hill station adorned with evergreen forested valleys, lofty snow-covered Himalayas, perennial flowers and deep ravines,
On arriving in Gulmarg hotel, take rest for a while.
Spend your day at leisure by indulging yourself in a nature walk, bird watching and pony rides.
Later you will be taken to enjoy Asia's most extensive and highest cable ride. Gondola cable ride is a must activity for adventure enthusiasts.
Gondola ride that takes you towards Apharwat via Kongdori. Meanwhile, you can seek mesmerizing beauty of mountains and valleys from the cable car. It will be one of a kind experience.
Overnight Stay at hotel
Post delectable breakfast in Srinagar, spend the rest of the morning in the picturesque setting of Srinagar at leisure.
Move towards your next destination Pahalgam.
On your way, you can visit Avantipur ruins famous for its couple of temples such as Avantishwar temple dedicated to Shiva and Avantiswami temple, dedicated to Vishnu. Also Anantnag Sulpher Springs, famous for the naturally existing springs.
Post these, Check-in at the hotel and enjoy tasty lunch.
The rest of the day is at leisure; you can experience river rafting in a nearby adventure spot and also try pony rides and short hikes along the dense pine forests.
Alternatively you can treat your eyes with pristine landscapes and blooming flowers around pine forests and the Lidder River.
You will enjoy short excursions to valleys offering a gorgeous view to behold
Overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Wake up early and relish sumptuous breakfast in the lap of nature.
According to day 5 of the Gulmarg package, you will head towards Sonamarg.
Sonamarg is a tranquil place amidst glaciers and calm lake. The flower-laden meadows and pristine setting of snow-covered Himalayan peaks are quite enchanting.
Here you can experience snow which is furnished all over like a white carpet.
Upon reaching Sonamarg, you can enjoy lunch in a local restaurant.
Rest of the day you can indulge in other optional activities in Manasbal Lake to make your day fun-filled.
In the evening, you will return to the hotel in Srinagar.
Relish dinner and have a sound sleep
Enjoy a super tasty breakfast amidst a splendid valley.
Pack your bags and check out from the hotel.
You will be transferred to Srinagar airport to board the flight with beautiful memories of the Gulmarg Trip package.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
If you visit Gulmarg do try the the gondola ride as it is a must do! The views are outstanding, everything is very well managed ! Highly recommended.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.