Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Full of sunshine and overlooking a reserve forest, this homestay is surrounded by mango and lychee trees that lend a sweet smell to the air that's refreshing. The playful squirrels all around add to the fun of reconnecting with nature. Add to it the dreamy cottage that is straight out of a Ruskin Bond novel that blends Indian & European designs with a plush yet an environment-friendly mindset and you are in heaven.
Tucked away at the foothills of the Himalayas in Dehradun Valley, this stay is right next to the reserve forest that would tempt you to head out for a walk and explore the area. Find a place near a tree and settle down with a book in its shade. Or take a nap in the shaded verandah that always offers a gentle breeze that's soothing. Do not forget to take a swim in the pool that is surrounded by beautiful trees all around.
About the rooms:
A private verandah and an exclusive patio add to the elegant and rustic charm of the one-bedroom cottage. Nothing like feeling a spring in your step and taking in a deep breathe with a wide smile as you wake up and see the beauty of nature unfold in front of your eyes. The room comes with a handcrafted luxurious bed, plush interiors, thoughtful touches, laptop-friendly workspace, contemporary washroom, and all modern amenities. It can accommodate 2 guests at a time.
The package includes scrumptious breakfast along with morning and evening. You can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. The kitchen serves some of their family recipes that are mouthwatering. Farm grown ingredients add to the flavour and nutrition. Do not miss out having some milky chai while you are here.
- Enjoy your time in the private plunge pool that offers a breathtaking view of the lush forest
- Have fun during the guided jungle and riverwalk
- Indulge in gardening and vegetable plucking at the in-house farm
- As the sun sets, spend your evening by the bonfire, stargazing, relishing barbeque snacks, and chatting with friends and family
- Tie your shoelaces and explore the Malsi Reserved Forest with a walk
- Check out the Malsi Deer Park and enjoy a picnic there
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 34 KM from the Dehradun airport and around 9 KM from the Dehradun Railway Station. One can easily reach stay by taking any private taxi/ cab or any public transportation.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.