Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
One of Maharashtra's favorite hangout, the Ratnagad Fort is well known for the cave formations on the top of the hill. Especially famous for the wild winds that blow through these caves and the scenic views of the green Sahyadris around, this place is a must visit for everyone.
This tour combines the visit to the top with the pre-monsoon craze of fireflies trekking in Maharashtra, bringing you two of the most amazing experiences together. Take this trip from either Pune or Mumbai and experience a getaway like never before.
About the activity:
- The tour can be started either from Pune, from where you get a shared transfer to the base village of Ratnawadi, or from Mumbai, from where you will have to take a train to Kasara and get a transfer to the base village.
- After arrival here, you will catch up on dinner and leave for your fireflies trek
- Spend an amazing night in the village before waking up early in the morning for your trek to the Ratnagad top
- Descend back after spending time there and enjoy your lunch.
- The trip ends with your transfer to Pune/Kasara Railway Station
People arriving from Pune will get a transfer at 11 AM directly to the base village of Ratnawadi
People coming from Mumbai will have to arrive at Kasara railway station before 4 PM and will get a transfer to Ratnawadi
After dinner in the village style, you will leave for your trek to sightsee for fireflies
Overnight at village
After an early breakfast, you will begin the trek to the Ratnagad top at about 4 in the morning
After reaching, you will spend some time enjoying the mesmerizing views from up top before returning to have your lunch.
The transfer back to Pune or Kasara Railway station will mark the end of this experience.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
More Things to do in Pune
Most Popular Destinations