Family Villas In Igatpuri With Private Pool Highlights
- This luxurious villa is based on the foothills of Sahyadri hills amidst lush greenery
- Explore the nearby hills and forests during a guided hiking activity
- Enjoy a refreshing in the outdoor swimming pool overlooking the scenic landscapes
- The package is valued at INR 23000 in the market
Family Villas In Igatpuri With Private Pool Overview
Location: Igatpuri, Nashik
Check-in Time: 12:30 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
About the Homestay and Nature:
Nestled amidst the valleys of the Sahayadri hills this luxurious villa is an ideal place to stay. The villa is surrounded by the unbounded panoramic views of Igatpuri. Relax with the peaceful ambiance at this picturesque property with the compelling beauty of the Western Ghats.
You can visit Igatpuri throughout the year, but the best time to visit this place is from June to September and November to March, where the temperature ranges between 15°C to 32°C.
About Location and Accessibility:
This vacation retreat is situated at a distance of 6.1 km from the city center of Igatpuri. The villa is easily accessible through public and private transportation.
- Nearest Airport: Nashik Airport is the nearest airport situated at a distance of 65 km from the homestay.
- Nearest Railway Station: Igatpuri Railway Station is the nearest railway station situated at a distance of 6 km from the homestay.
- Nearest Bus Stop: Igatpuri Bus stop is the nearest bus stop situated at a distance of 4.8 km from the homestay.
About the Accommodation & Common areas:
The luxurious 4BHK villa offers 4 bedrooms, each room is spacious and lavish catering to all your needs with elegant interior and quality furnishings. The rooms are fitted with king-sized beds along with an additional sofa offering a mesmerizing view of the valley from the balcony. The villa has a maximum occupancy of 12 people.
The villa offers a beautiful inside seating area for all the guests, where you can watch the TV or stretch your legs to get rid of that nasty tiredness or just enjoy a cup of coffee. Spend relaxing moments at the poolside and take a refreshing dip at the pool. There is the provision of a kitchen space where you can cook meals on your own and savor them in the dining area. The property features a garden area in the property to relax and spend some leisure time.
Activities and Experiences:
- Bonfire: Indulge yourself in a bonfire session with your family and friends beneath the sky full of stars amidst the lush green surroundings with a mystic view of hills.
- Outdoor activities: Get involved in the various outdoor activities such as badminton, cricket, and many more organized by the villa that will keep entertained throughout your stay.
- Sightseeing: Explore the beauty of the city, by visiting some of the key attractions that are popular among tourists.
- Music: Dance, sing or just sway around, this is the perfect time to spend with your loved ones in the soothing music session.
- Barbeque: You can savor the mouth-watering meals by paying an additional charge to have access to barbeque.
Note: The above-mentioned activities are subject to availability and can be availed on additional charges.
- Meals Cuisines- Home-cooked veg and non-veg meals are served with the signature taste of Maharashtra prepared at the in-house kitchen by a local cook.
- Meals Types- Food includes breakfast in the package. You can try other local cuisines and order them from the in-house kitchen or cook your own meals with the assistance of a caretaker in the fully equipped kitchen (on additional costs).
Nearby tourist Attractions:
- Kalsubai Peak Mountain - The highest peak of Sahyadri in western ghats, this mystic hill is distanced at 5 km from the villa.
- Tringalwadi Fort Mountain - With the narrow lanes and the beautiful small Hanuman temple you must take a look at these majestic surroundings. This is located at a distance of 5 km from the villa.
- Arthur Lake - The quaint little pool is bounded by the lush mountains of Sahyadri hills. The lake is situated at a distance of 5 km from the villa.
- Bhatsa River - The astounding views of the cascading water of the river, you definitely can't deny visiting this tempting location. This beautiful lake is situated at a distance of 7 km from the villa.
The home cares for your utmost safety in this pandemic situation. As such, the homestay premises shall be appropriately sanitized before your arrival and hygienic conditions will be managed during your stay.
About the host:
You may encounter situations where you require assistance or service during the stay. The homestay offers the services of experienced and helpful hosts, and you can reach out to the help desk for any service or inquiries. You'll receive the help and service with a warm smile.
Villa With All Meals
The villa offers a total of 4 bedrooms equipped with all the modern amenities such as 4 king-size beds, sofa, attached ensuite bathrooms, TV, Wifi. The villa can accommodate 8 to 12 people.
- Television with Satellite/cable channels
- Room Service
- Show 1 more
More Details about Family Villas In Igatpuri With Private Pool
Know Before You Go for Family Villas In Igatpuri With Private Pool
- Please adhere to the timings.
- Child between 0-5 years of age can be accommodated at no extra cost.
- Certain activities & amenities may not be available due to Covid 19 guidelines imposed by Government.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.