Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
The striking pink on the roofs contrasts with the green all around, making it all the more beautiful. Entirely built of wood, on the edge of a piece of land cut out on the hill, the stay offers 4 single rooms and a two-bedroom suite that are spacious, a few also have a part of the tree they are built on inside them bringing you a bit closer to nature. The rooms also have a balcony with a seating area ideal to enjoy the views while you sip your morning tea, or bring your work outdoors.
About the cottages:
The 6 cottages offer 4 single bedrooms that offer utmost privacy and a two-bedded suite that is perfect for a larger group. While the single bedrooms can easily accommodate up to 2 guests, the suite can accommodate up to 4 guests. Laced with ensuite bathroom and modern amenities, they also have comfortable seating areas for you to work from, play board games, or simply to catch up on your reading.
The decor is a cross between rustic and luxe, giving you a feeling of being in a boutique property while being amidst nature.
The kitchen is well equipped with every essential and appliance that you may need to cook some delicious food using fresh produce. Not in a mood to cook? Simply place an order for your meals at the kitchen at an additional cost, sit back and enjoy a feast. While here, do ask the caretaker to cook one of their specialties. You cannot miss the "pahadi" food while in the mountains, can you?
- Take a self guided nature walk and explore the flora and fauna here
- Head out for a guided hike in the oak forest which is right in front of the stay. The forest is well known for its varied species of birds that you would rarely find anywhere else.
- Visit the famous Mukteshwar Temple which is just 7 KM from the stay. It is one of the finest examples of a perfect blend between sculpting and architecture. You can find various sculptures of ascetics forming different meditation poses can also be found all around the temple.
- Check out the famous sightseeing places like Chauli ki Jhali and Bhalu Gaad Waterfall. Chauli ki Jhali offers mesmerizing views of Himalayan Range and Kumaon Valley from an edge, whereas the waterfall offers you a bit of trekking adventure.
- Do not miss out rock climbing and rappelling at Chauli ki Jhali
- Once back at the stay, put your feet up and enjoy the star-lit sky
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the outdoor garden, the kitchen and other common areas
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check in and post every check out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
About its accessibility:
This amazing property is 94 KM from the Pantnagar airport and around 62 KM from the Kathgodam Railway Station. One can easily reach the stay by taking any private cab or any public transport according to their preference.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.