Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
The snow-capped mountains and the lush-greenery forms the perfect backdrop for this wooden, charming, country-side property that is going to be your home for the next few days. Nestled among orchards with a direct view of the gorgeous mountains, the space is elegantly furnished with Italian-style interiors and trust us, you won't be able to decide whether to spend time indoors in the luxurious comfort that the rooms offer - or soak in the scenic views from the deck and the lawn outside.
Catch up on reading, gaze at the views that change their colour as the sun rises and sets at the horizon, go for walks, indulge in outdoor activities, or simply enjoy the bonfire under a starry sky - this place is immersed in the perfect blend of luxury and nature's generosity.
About the rooms:
Open your windows to view of the mountains, the chirping birds and to let the sweet smell from the orchards seep in your bedroom and fill it with a cosy charm. The stay offers 7 well-furnished rooms that come with king-sized beds, satellite flat LED TV, a coffee/tea maker, comfortable laptop-friendly space, and attached washrooms. Each room can accommodate a maximum of 3 guests.
The package includes scrumptious breakfast, while lunch and dinner can be ordered on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. The kitchen serves some of the best delicacies in the area. Locally produced ingredients add to the flavour and nutrition. Do not miss out having some milky chai while you are here.
- Enjoy a guided visit to the famous Hidimba Temple, located amidst the snow-covered hills of Manali. Surrounded by gorgeous cedar forests, this beautiful shrine is built on a rock which is believed to be in the image of Goddess Hidimba herself. The construction style of the Hidimba Devi temple is entirely different from that of any of the other temples, with its wooden doorways, walls, and cone-shaped roof.
- Take a leisure nature walk in the apple, pear and cherry orchards around the stay
- As the sun sets, enjoy the warmth exuded by the bonfire under a star-lit sky
- Visit the Solang Valley known for its awe-inspiring views of the glaciers
- Head out to explore the snowcapped peaks near the Rohtang Pass
- Experience the best of Rahala Falls, a pristine natural locale featuring cascading waterfalls, hiking trails & picnic areas located at a height of 8500 ft
- Visit nearby famous temples like Manu Temple, Raghunath Temple, Gauri Temple, Vashisht Temple, Himalayan Nyingmapa Buddhist Temple, etc.
- Indulge in some exciting adventure activities like paragliding, hiking, trekking, rafting, skiing, and more
- Explore the past in the Museum of Himalayan Culture and Folk Art
- Take a ride on a yak at the Manali Wildlife Sanctuary
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 37 KM from the Kullu Manali Airport, 17 KM from the Manali Bus Stand, and around 130 KM from the Joginder Nagar Railway Station. One can easily reach stay by taking any private taxi/ cab or any public transportation.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.